Conflicting cc models

Demon Dice

Yea so the mtf cc called "sigma 66" has the same model as the dclass cc "payday gang"

And as far as my knowledge goes for cc's is that you cant have the same model on opposing sides I could be wrong about this but im posted this here for smt feedback thank you

image.png.a2d1c419f9af220a92e2fe21cc5889fd.png

image.png.d30c5e47bae733eb05ace1514f3818c5.png

here is the models in question 

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

+support

Besides the fact that the D-class CC was the first to implement the model, a majority of players can agree that the suit robber models are exclusively used by d-class (Excluding EOI) so they generally shouldn't be allowed on MTF/Sec CC's Anyway.

14 hours ago, Catalyst said:

+support

Besides the fact that the D-class CC was the first to implement the model, a majority of players can agree that the suit robber models are exclusively used by d-class (Excluding EOI) so they generally shouldn't be allowed on MTF/Sec CC's Anyway.

Payday had it first, wouldn't be fair if they had to remove it just because another CC added it after them so the new CC should remove it. Also, that model is associated with D-Class, so it just causes confusion having it on a MTF CC.

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

On 12/1/2021 at 7:55 PM, Catalyst said:

+support

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

Can't forget the infamous reznov that have the model also. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||