Z-6I (Fix) [Accepted] [In Progress]

Bear_

Z-6I Fix  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Are these changes reasonable for fixing the Z-6I?

• Yes.
    • No.

The Z-6I Rotary Blaster Cannon has a noticeable bug on its fire-rate following the initial burst. I am unsure if this is intentionally bugged or something that has not been fixed. If it is intentional, I have thought of a series of nerfs to justify having a weapon such as this on the server in its "un-bugged state."

Z-6I (Current State)
RPM: initial RPM of 1200 that decreases to  300RPM
Damage: 18
Mobility: 100%

Z-6I (Potential Change)
RPM: 900 RPM Fixed
Damage: 15-17
Mobility: 60-70% at the maximum

I believe the above change limits the potential for something too overpowered if this weapon were it to be added back without limitations being placed. The potential changes instead potentially add back a Heavy Support weapon into RP and combat that could be of more use than just raw DPS. 

After discussion with other command teams that have used this and other rotary cannon variants, they have requested to amend this post to include the Z-6 and the Z-2. (I don't believe I am leaving any of them out).

Edited by Barrett
emoji accidentally placed
  • Like 1

High General Bear
R IC COL 6150 BEAR
 | R ST MAJ Barrett 6150

1 hour ago, Keegan said:

+Support

This change would be very good and allow this weapon to be used in an effective capacity. Seems like pretty good numbers for the nerf as well.

Grand General 

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

+Support

Fixing the Z-6I, Z-6, and Z-2 weapons will allow for Heavy Weapons specialties to be viable on the server as, well, Heavy Weapons, instead of "LMG guy". This will allow for more diversity in player loadouts as well.

Current: N/A

Former: Stormtrooper Commander Grim

1 hour ago, Keegan said:

+Support

This change would be very good and allow this weapon to be used in an effective capacity. Seems like pretty good numbers for the nerf as well.

| 501st Vice Commander | | 501st Sharpshooter Squad | | SF Crimson | 
Senior Moderator | GM Tick IV | | Retired 501st VCMDR |
" There are no pacts between lions and men. " - Achilles 
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 11/29/2021 at 7:23 AM, Bell said:

+Support

Fixing the Z-6I, Z-6, and Z-2 weapons will allow for Heavy Weapons specialties to be viable on the server as, well, Heavy Weapons, instead of "LMG guy". This will allow for more diversity in player loadouts as well.

I'm pretty certain the problem with these weapons is inside the TFA pack and not actually the weapon itself as I've seen this bug for like 5-6 years coming back due to TFA updates etc etc. Should be an easy fix for the devs and a very welcome one!

5 hours ago, Mikael Scott said:

I'm pretty certain the problem with these weapons is inside the TFA pack and not actually the weapon itself as I've seen this bug for like 5-6 years coming back due to TFA updates etc etc. Should be an easy fix for the devs and a very welcome one!

I have heard so many varying potential issues that I did not know which one to believe. Figured a suggestion post might be my best first option to start narrowing it down haha.

High General Bear
R IC COL 6150 BEAR
 | R ST MAJ Barrett 6150

On 11/29/2021 at 12:22 AM, Keegan said:

+Support

[ IC SSOV VCMDR 1207 Sev ]

[ Imperial RP Admin ]

spacer.png

On 11/28/2021 at 9:22 PM, Keegan said:

+Support

501st CMDR Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

• Head Admin
On 11/29/2021 at 5:22 AM, Keegan said:

+Support

Current Staff Rank: Head Admin
Current Gamemaster Rank: Gamemaster Overseer
Current RP Rank: Inferno Squadron Commander

On 11/29/2021 at 3:23 AM, Bell said:

+Support

+Support

Current:

Senior Moderator

GameMaster [2]

SO Commander

KitChan-ISB Kitty-Rebel High Admiral Kitten-Rebel Kat

Shore PVT 

Former:

2LT Purge BAL, 501st 1LT, Shock, AO, Havoc, MC SPC 

•  
  • Current:
  • New Kio<3
  • KitChan-ISKitty-RebeHigAdmiral Kitten-Rebel Kat
    Nova SGT 
  • Former:
  • 2LT Purge BAL501st 1LTShockAO, SOHavoc, MC SPC, GameMaster [2], Senior Moderator, Naval SO Captain

anime girl GIF

+ support 

Would give my 501st Elite job a better advantage as a Heavy as he carries this gun. 

Nova Vice Command/Royal Guard NCO
 EX Naval Rear Admiral/EX Chief Aviation Officer

Star Wars Vintage GIF

Life isn't always fair. Sometimes it will kick your ass and laugh at your brused body a set back no matter how big isn't the end. it's how you take that set back and look upon that set back that will tell you how your future will go onward doesn't mean it dose not hurt more thinking about it but it's those pains that should mold you into a better person rather then a weaker soul thus making you a stronger person. 

+Support

- Marshal Commander Goat -

| Former Death Trooper Commander AK9 | Former Shock Vice Commander Goat |

• Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png

• 1 month later...
  • Manager

In Progress

This suggestion is now under review and is in the works of being implemented 

spacer.png

Manager | “To improve is to change, so to be perfect is to change often.” - Winston Churchill

• Manager

The bug where the RPM randomly changes to 300 is not by intention, it's a bug from the addon creator, updating the pack might provide a possible fix. This will be sorted within the next couple days.

spacer.png

Manager | “To improve is to change, so to be perfect is to change often.” - Winston Churchill