Z-6I (Fix) [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Bear_

Z-6I Fix  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Are these changes reasonable for fixing the Z-6I?

• Yes.
    • No.

The Z-6I Rotary Blaster Cannon has a noticeable bug on its fire-rate following the initial burst. I am unsure if this is intentionally bugged or something that has not been fixed. If it is intentional, I have thought of a series of nerfs to justify having a weapon such as this on the server in its "un-bugged state."

Z-6I (Current State)
RPM: initial RPM of 1200 that decreases to  300RPM
Damage: 18
Mobility: 100%

Z-6I (Potential Change)
RPM: 900 RPM Fixed
Damage: 15-17
Mobility: 60-70% at the maximum

I believe the above change limits the potential for something too overpowered if this weapon were it to be added back without limitations being placed. The potential changes instead potentially add back a Heavy Support weapon into RP and combat that could be of more use than just raw DPS. 

After discussion with other command teams that have used this and other rotary cannon variants, they have requested to amend this post to include the Z-6 and the Z-2. (I don't believe I am leaving any of them out).

Edited by Barrett
emoji accidentally placed
  • Like 1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

+Support

This change would be very good and allow this weapon to be used in an effective capacity. Seems like pretty good numbers for the nerf as well.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

1 hour ago, Keegan said:

+Support

This change would be very good and allow this weapon to be used in an effective capacity. Seems like pretty good numbers for the nerf as well.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

44 minutes ago, Keegan said:

+Support

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

+Support

Fixing the Z-6I, Z-6, and Z-2 weapons will allow for Heavy Weapons specialties to be viable on the server as, well, Heavy Weapons, instead of "LMG guy". This will allow for more diversity in player loadouts as well.

Current: N/A

Former: Stormtrooper Commander Grim

1 hour ago, Keegan said:

+Support

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 11/28/2021 at 9:22 PM, Keegan said:

+Support

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

On 11/29/2021 at 7:23 AM, Bell said:

+Support

Fixing the Z-6I, Z-6, and Z-2 weapons will allow for Heavy Weapons specialties to be viable on the server as, well, Heavy Weapons, instead of "LMG guy". This will allow for more diversity in player loadouts as well.

I'm pretty certain the problem with these weapons is inside the TFA pack and not actually the weapon itself as I've seen this bug for like 5-6 years coming back due to TFA updates etc etc. Should be an easy fix for the devs and a very welcome one!

5 hours ago, Mikael Scott said:

I'm pretty certain the problem with these weapons is inside the TFA pack and not actually the weapon itself as I've seen this bug for like 5-6 years coming back due to TFA updates etc etc. Should be an easy fix for the devs and a very welcome one!

I have heard so many varying potential issues that I did not know which one to believe. Figured a suggestion post might be my best first option to start narrowing it down haha.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

On 11/29/2021 at 12:22 AM, Keegan said:

+Support

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

+Support
I like
Very good
make Heavy jobs not have DLT19 again

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

On 11/28/2021 at 9:22 PM, Keegan said:

+Support

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

On 11/29/2021 at 5:22 AM, Keegan said:

+Support

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 11/29/2021 at 3:23 AM, Bell said:

+Support

+Support

Current:

Senior Moderator

GameMaster [2]

SO Commander

KitChan-ISB Kitty-Rebel High Admiral Kitten-Rebel Kat

Shore PVT 

Former:

2LT Purge BAL, 501st 1LT, Shock, AO, Havoc, MC SPC 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+Support

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png

• 1 month later...