SCP-745 - Anomalous Organism Spotlight - The Headlights

Former DHOR D

• 2 months later...

Test log assigned for grading. Please allow 1-3 Days for a final score.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Grammar: (10/10)

No major issues with spelling or grammar, As I read this I felt the coherency of everything. Very smooth and detailed, yet easy to read.

Design: (10/10)

I absolutely love this design, I think many of the terminal style docs are crudely put together. But THIS! THIS is solid! I absolutely love the design and the transitions from one section to another are incredibly smooth. Very well executed

Lore: (9/10)

This is a very solid and brief description of this SCP followed lore very nicely. This is great for new readers to SCP's and want something easy and brief to read.

TOTAL: 9.5/10

NOTES:

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |

• 2 weeks later...

DHOR D Your Test Logs Never Cease To Amaze Me!!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png