Server Anti Cheat Suggestion - Denied

Mewy Minge

What you want to see? -  If We Dont Already Have An Anti Cheat Maybe We Should Add This 

Why should we add it? - Its Always Good To Have A Server What is Secure  and safe for everyone to play  with 

What are the advantages of having this? - Staff Members Catching More Cheaters I Used This System On A other Server It Was A really Handy Tool It Made me catch lots of cheaters 

Who is it mainly for? -server 

Links to any content -https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/lsac-the-best-serverside-anti-cheat

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

1 hour ago, Pillow said:

-Support
I haven't seen a cheater on gmod, and there's not very many of them...

GL has had their fair share of scripters. I've caught a few myself. Generally speaking.  Most Cheats are detected by VAC and most cheaters sport new/homemade cheats so most programs wont detect them.  Though I will say a abasic anti-cheat will do us nice

+support

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

+Support.

I have seen many people using homemade scripts in the server as well as others. Most of them do not get detected only because they are smart about when to use it and they make their own that gets around many anti-cheats. On other servers that use this addon, it usually detects the home made scripts.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL