Spectre's Fleet Admiral Application- Denied

Ankh

Should I be the next fleet admiral?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the next fleet admiral?

• Yes (why)
    • No (why)

What is your current IGN? (In Game Name):

Spectre

What rank are you applying for?:

Fleet Admiral

Why do you want to become the position of Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax:

I want to become fleet admiral because I want the opportunity to help other regiments and overall gain more responsibility and to ensure the activity, balance, and respect within the navy battalions. Getting fleet admiral will open up different opportunities to assist other battalions, bring suggestions to light, and gain strong relationships within command and between battalions. Achieving this rank, I will organize navy missions and organize activities to strengthen connections and make sure everyone is comfortable around each other. I want to make sure there is always balance, no biasness, and respect between everyone no matter the situation. Per assigned battalion I will make sure every command member is working to their best ability, make sure documents are up to date, information is properly advertised, there is always good communication between command and the rest of the battalion, and monthly quotas are always being met. This will allow me to implement new ideas, come up with new additions, and make the 4 battalions fun to be in. Finally I am dedicated to the work I do, and respect everyone and I believe I will do great things as fleet admiral.

How much in-game time do you have on the server?

1818 Hours - https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/979788201 

How active can you be on the server?

7-8  Hours a day, Depends on the day and plans

What is the Main purpose of being a Fleet Admiral:

The purpose of being fleet admiral is to acknowledge any problems within the assigned battalions and address them immediately efficiently and professionally. Another task as fleet admiral is to communicate with and assist the command team of battalions, make sure there is proper communication and enforce the requirement of command to constantly push activities, simulations, and trainings to help with activity, and enjoyment on the server. Fleet admiral is the first rank in the NHC rankings and would be the first rank in COC for any problems or concerns within individual battalion commands, and are to make sure that all navy battalions work there hardest and overall run smoothly.

Why should we trust you with this Position?

I believe you should trust me with this position because I'm active daily, I have a long amount of time in a leadership position, and I have been with the community constantly helping people for the past year. I am dedicated to help others around me and always looking for ways for people and myself to improve. I always try my best to have as much communication with through command and the entirety of the battalion, always including everyone on updates no matter how big or small, and always listening to every side of any story in any scenario to finally make a decision. Being in a leadership position for months on end, I believe I have great experience in commanding. 

+ Mega Support

The Assault thing is irrelevant to this, as Spectre's time spent on ImperialRP has been him dedicating himself to the server both as a member in Naval, and during his time in staff where he reached the rank of Admin(This is stated to show that he is a trusted member within the community, as he was able to achieve the rank of Admin. Something that isn't just handed to people.) The entire time I've been in Naval, Spectre has been one of the most prominent command figures in the battalion. You truly believe that actions done over a year ago on a DIFFERENT server are enough to invalidate the dedication, time, and actions into this server? 

-Good communication

-Has been a very consistent and solid command member in Naval for as long as he's been one

-Has done great work as an Admiral, and I believe he would make a great Fleet Admiral

-Isn't afraid to speak his mind regarding a situation

- I've been around countless altercations that Spectre has handled and each time he handles them in a professional manner without bias

-Extremely active

-Put a lot of time into Naval

-Makes sure everything is okay and handles any issues in a timely manner before things go wrong

-Very hardworking 

-Mature

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

MASSIVE +Support

• Very helpful Admiral
  • Great leadership skills
  • Great communication skills
  • Very professional
  • Great Activity
  • Dedicated

The Assault situation should even be mentioned at all and is very irrelevant. Some stupid shit that you did a long time ago does not reflect on who you are now. All the time he took and the dedication he showed Naval should be enough to show that he has changed. No one should be held accountable for anything they do a long time ago.

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

7 minutes ago, Proteus said:

+ Mega Support

The Assault thing is irrelevant to this, as Spectre's time spent on ImperialRP has been him dedicating himself to the server both as a member in Naval, and during his time in staff where he reached the rank of Admin(This is stated to show that he is a trusted member within the community, as he was able to achieve the rank of Admin. Something that isn't just handed to people.) The entire time I've been in Naval, Spectre has been one of the most prominent command figures in the battalion. You truly believe that actions done over a year ago on a DIFFERENT server are enough to invalidate the dedication, time, and actions into this server? 

-Good communication

-Has been a very consistent and solid command member in Naval for as long as he's been one

-Has done great work as an Admiral, and I believe he would make a great Fleet Admiral

- I've been around countless altercations that Spectre has handled and each time he handles them in a professional manner without bias

-Extremely active

-Makes sure everything is okay and handles any issues in a timely manner before things go wrong

-Very hardworking 

-Mature

Current:

Senior Moderator

GameMaster [2]

TSO Commander

KitChan-ISB Kitty-Rebel High Admiral Kitten-Rebel Kat

Shore PVT 

Former:

2LT Purge BAL, 501st 1LT, Shock, AO, Havoc, MC SPC 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Head Admin

Forum Diplomat Message

Comments on applications should be strictly +Supports or -Supports with any reasons to back them up.

Please also refrain from insulting or flaming others when commenting, and try to maintain a professional sort of setting when posting.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

13 hours ago, Proteus said:

+ Mega Support

-Good communication

-Extremely active

-Very hardworking 

-Mature

People change and obviously he did and I personally think spectre would be a great Fleet Admrial

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

+ MEGA SUPPORT

- Spectre has been a very fun and great Naval HCOM

- Active and open to talk to

- Great leadership skills

- All around, ever since I met Spectre, he has been a great pal and I believe he deserves this position

- He has changed for the better and I believe he's trying his best to turn things over

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

+Support
*Active
*Has been around for quite a while
*Knows how to keep the troops under his command entertained

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

On 11/28/2021 at 5:27 PM, Proteus said:

+ Mega Support

-Good communication

-Extremely active

-Very hardworking 

-Mature

This guy is awesome!!!!!

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

+ Mega Support

-Good communication

-Extremely active

-Very hardworking 

-Mature

Straight facts. I don't care if people think Spectre isn't serious, while on the Naval job, he is very serious and dedicated to his job. While on my time as a SO, he was very unbiased and was impartial to all occurrences and kept the standard of being a good Naval. 

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

+ Mega Support

-Good communication

-Extremely active

-Very hardworking 

-Mature

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

+ Mega Support

+Active

+Good Leader

+Friendly 

+Relaxed Person

+Has been around longer then other applicants 

Spectre has been around a long time. He's active and a chill dude and I think he deserves Fleet Admiral the most. The assault thing mentioned is dumb if he made a mistake in the past it shouldn't be held to him forever. Spectre I really hope you get this as a reward for you're hard work in naval.

Shore LTCOL Kurt  SF AM Josef

Ex Naval Commander Josef

Shore LTCOL Kurt / SF OP Josef

Ex Naval CPT

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

+everybody knows him

+Amazing guy

+Just yes

+He does everything right

+just perfect

Spectre is the greatest guy I know on the server and i hope you guys feel the same.

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon