Matrixs Gunnery Officer Application

Matrix

What is your ingame name?: Matrix

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:510448278

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: SubLT

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Odin

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

First of all I would like to mention my activity. I have been incredibly active in the naval department for 103 hours over the past 2 weeks yet I’ve not played the server for 2 weeks so this number is still climbing. Second of all I would mention the amount of Gunnery Officers playing throughout the day. And at last I try to put effort into roleplaying.

Why should you be trusted with this position?

I believe I should be trusted with this position because I have proven myself to be credible in the naval department and climbing the ranks very fast. I’ve almost reached 100 hours on the server yet I’m already at Ensign. Yet always try to make sure I’m doing everything the right way. I’ve no interest in minging on the server, I’ve done this enough in DarkRP (About 2k hours). I also have experience in user management (Staff on another server which I can prove if necessary)

Why do you want this rank?:

The reason I want this rank is because of me having an interest in both the havoc and naval regiment. I also believe I can be helpful due to previous experiences. Of course this is besides the obvious that I don’t want to get bored of the regular sectors.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes I do.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: I see Gunnery Officer as both naval and high ranking Havoc. Which to me means you must perform mostly havoc duties such at working on the engine yet also demolition of rebel bases, Hacking doors / shields etc, Maintenance around the ship, Maintenance around the ship and repair the broken machinery and of course manning ground vehicles during events are times.

Edits:
Changed title
Changed rank from Ensign > SubLT 
Fixed issue with SteamID

Edited by Matrix

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

• Matrix changed the title to Matrixs Gunnery Officer Application

-/+support

-Short application

+don't see you on a lot but when I do you are nice.

+ you seem legit but I recommend extending your application to your best ability. 

Good luck and hope you get it! Just giving my honest opinion.

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

9 minutes ago, M A N D O said:

+ Support

• Professional
  • Respectful to all Naval
  • Active and on the job quite often

Keep up the good work, and good luck!

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

+/Support
- Short answers

+Good Activity

+Respectful to peers and higher ups

+Professional on the naval job

Good luck matrix!

Ensign Pickle | Trial-Mod | Gamemaster | Trial Agent Chad Smith IF70                                                                        

Accepted

Please contact Tenn Graneet (Psyche) for your training

Edited by LucifersHoly