Kashak Purge Commander App- Accepted

REEFER brownie TTV

Kashak For Purge Commander  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Kashak should be Purge Commander?

• Yes (Explain why)
    • No (Explain why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Purge Vice Commander Kashak

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Purge Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I have been with the battalion for 5 long months, and have made it to the rank of Vice Commander for 3 months. I have a lot of passion for this battalion and it is time for the next Commander. I wish to step up as a leader and bring new things to the battalion as I already do. (Missions, Sims, Experimental trainings, ETC.) I also want to become Commander to have even more say in cases for purge and keep it in balance. Enforce the SOP and Guides. Encourage and Promote promising Officers. Be a leading example for NCO's and Enlisted. Being a Commander means having leadership, respect, character, and intuitiveness, which through all of those, I believe I can prove that I will fit the position.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I currently have 682:54 hrs on ImperialRP and am committed to playing on this server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? You are the very model of what Purge is and have to show a good example.
Lead the battalion entirely with the support of the Vice Commanders. Deal with all out of game charts (such as roster updates, LOAs, ETC)
Always looking for new and innovative ways to keep and promote activity. Uphold the SOP and all guidelines, and enforce the SOP within the battalion. Plan and execute Missions, SIMs, and Trainings for the battalion. Promote who deserves it. Train Officers effectively, keep tabs on all troopers. Make sure NCO+ are in TS and overall just making sure the entire Battalion is being fully operational.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I have put 95% of my play time into Purge. I have the respect of my Officers, NCO's and Enlisted. I have done no untrustworthy behavior at all on the server and am going to continue it that way. I always follow the rules given and to a T. I lead my battalion as Vice Commander and interact with them every day. I know how to show myself as a leader, and I believe I have proved it as Vice Commander. I uphold my Vice Commander duties with keeping the battalions activity steady and growing, by sims, missions or trainings, promoting the hard working troopers. Assist in daily updates (Roster updates, LOA, ROA) and so on.

7. How often can you be Online? : 
Monday-Thurday
7am-5:30pm EST - I got work.
Friday
7am-3:30pm EST - Work but off two hours early.
Saturday-Sunday
All days free.
So basically any time after 5:30 Monday-Thursday, 3:30 on friday, and Saturday and Sunday I'll be on most of the day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have zero warnings, strikes, bans, PTs.

Edited by REEFER brownie TTV

Purge Senior Commander Kashak

3 hours ago, Gronk said:

+Support 
-Active
-Does good with everybody
-All round great guy 
Has been a good VCMDR and will make a good CMDR
Good Luck!

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

11 hours ago, Gronk said:

+Support 
-Active
-All round great guy 
Good Luck!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 11/28/2021 at 2:21 PM, Gronk said:

+Support 
-Active
-All round great guy 
Good Luck!

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

+Support
Great dude to talk to
Offers help to enlisteds, NCOs, Officers and the likes whenever needed
Seen him give orders and properly manage Purge during events
Is a great role model to all those that aspire to get to higher ranks and be like him
Understands the rules and SOP's like that back of his hand and enforces them accordingly
Approachable and easy to engage a conversation with,
A great example of a leader that can be consulted by anybody when the time arises

Best of luck, I won't forget when you backed me up when I was a LCPL and got removed for not filling out roll-call since I joined after it was called.

Edited by Biggus Diggus

Resigned ISB General Biggus Dickus

Resigned Seventh Sister Biggus Dickus

Resigned Purge COL Biggus Dickus FR01

Resigned GM X

HUMONGOUS +SUPPORT

- Very active

- Dedicated to Purge

- Purge has no Senior Commander or Commander and they need one

- Kashak is a great guy and is very deserving of the job

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

On 11/30/2021 at 3:12 PM, Biggus Diggus said:

+Support
Great dude to talk to
Offers help to enlisteds, NCOs, Officers and the likes whenever needed
Seen him give orders and properly manage Purge during events
Is a great role model to all those that aspire to get to higher ranks and be like him
Understands the rules and SOP's like that back of his hand and enforces them accordingly
Approachable and easy to engage a conversation with,
A great example of a leader that can be consulted by anybody when the time arises

Best of luck, I won't forget when you backed me up when I was a LCPL and got removed for not filling out roll-call since I joined after it was called.

Former: | MC RSLO 1LT Baker 1955 | Lord VIII Baker | Vice Sovereign Kir Kanos |

Star Wars GIF

On 11/28/2021 at 7:21 PM, Gronk said:

+Support 
-Active
-All round great guy 
Good Luck!

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"