Should i become Trial mod?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become Trial mod?

• yes (+support)
    • no (-support)

What is your in-game name?: Manjini

What is your steam name?: [GL] AR Robertomanjini

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:513564410

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a Sen staff on IMP and also Staff on a squad server named AFO and also a Staff member in Rust

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Well, If I'm not mistaken its going to be now about a whole year, but i think we're getting near the 1 year and 1 month 

What date did you make your forums account? Feb 8th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? GM, but my ULX im an Apprentice if im not mistaken 

How many warns do you have on the server? 1-A long time ago for jumping off TB (KTAP)

Have you donated? Yes-133$

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes

You will be tested on it: Ok

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?

I think I Deserve the rank of Trial Mod for many Reasons- Reason number one is the most obvious one, I want to help this community again, me as an old Sen mod for this server and also Sen mod or PRP have learned a lot of things some people via experience could not have learned, The rules via PRP and also IMP are similar but are treated in different ways, as far as for example RDA in PRP is taken more serious that in IMP due to the timers and also SOP of PRP been different, meaning i can embrace those rules into here and make the RP and also the staffing experience more professional, Reason Number Two, I think another way i deserve this rank is on how much time i have been in the server, its been a whole year since i played in IMP... wow, its amazing how many people i have met and the experience i have gained, via the old SMT as far as luci and spice, have told me how to be staff, and honestly they make it look very interesting, but in a way also very Thoughtful, And this is why i think i deserve the rank of Trial Mod in IMP.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
First, If they start shooting at me i would freeze them, to try to reason with them, of course everyone has their bad days so i will try to ration with them, and try to see what they are trying to do is in a way it's because there emotional stage or there just trying to cause problems, Then of course if they start cussing at me i would use the !gag command on them to see if they could in that way ration with me, and try to cool them down, if in all my tries i still dont get a response i go via the !xban command and !warn command and state the following

!xban (player) 5-day ban (MRDM)

!warn (player) MRDM,Staff dis

But this is honestly something that would be sever as warning people and banning people i honestly dont like.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

+support

would make a good staff member

put effort into his app

answered the questions in detail

been here fo a while 

good luck 

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

On 11/28/2021 at 6:30 PM, Donovan 1973 said:

+SUPPORT

+Great guy 

+Easy to talk to

+Serious when he needs to be

+overall he would be a great TMod

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 11/28/2021 at 4:30 PM, Donovan 1973 said: