• Yes (State why)
    • No (State why)

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) 

Senior Commander Iden Versio IF1

What is your Steam name :

[GL] SawickM

What is your SteamID :

STEAM_0:1:62241714 

How much in-game time do you have on the server? 

20 Weeks

How active can you be on the server?

I can be on everyday for the minimum of 5-6 hours a day. I typically get on daily at 12am EST and stay on till 5am EST as I work most weekdays. I have two days off a week and during those days I get on for most of the day.

Why do you want to become Fleet Admiral?

I want to become Fleet Admiral for a multitude of reasons:

Naval:

I want to make Naval more active and serious, first of all. I will accomplish these goal by strictly enforcing tryouts and punishing those who break the rules of Naval when I notice them doing anything that breaks the standard operating procedure of the battalion. I find that Naval don’t interact much outside of being in their specialties. I would like to implement ways for Naval to get more interaction with the rest of the server. I would like Naval specialties to spread out and join the regiments they oversee during events especially times where there are no officers on for those regiments, I will work with Army HCOM and Army command to accomplish that goal. I want to see Naval do more for their assignments other than Man ATC, Security Patrol, ID checks etc. I want to implement tasks like Supply runs (Naval goes to SHB storerooms after asking each regiment what they need) Establishment (Naval goes to a planet to scout it out and establish an outpost) Security checkpoints (Naval setup checkpoints around the ship for security reasons.) With these changes Naval will work with other battalions and build relations throughout the server.

Death Troopers:

DT has always been regarded as some of the best of the best. I want to maintain this. I will work with their command to ensure steady growth and plan SIMs and training for them to do. I want to establish that DT doesn’t need to be guarding constantly; they have a multitude of skills they can use to increase RP around the ship. Death Troopers are treated sort of like Honor guards when they can do so much more; some examples are pre-mission scouting as well as joining Naval in the aforementioned security checkpoints. I want to see DT act as a group of super weapons instead of just guarding whenever someone High Ranking is on.

StarFighter Corps:

SF has the privilege of spawning in ships and taking out enemy ships in the airspace but again has more potential. I want to incorporate flight trainings as well as pre-flight check RP into SF’s normal operations. The basic Idea is that while flying in the air 1 Aviation Officer (If none are available 1 SF officer/high rank NCO) will be positioned in ATC during events, the person in ATC will use the radar as a base for RP for example rolling for weapons checks, fuel levels, damage etc. They will then advise the SF in air on what they should do, incorporating this will create a more serious environment within the battalion. I want SF to also have a better battle station other than SHB and Monnpool, some of these suitable areas would be  the hall below brig for defcon 3 and MHB for defcon 2 (this would make it more convenient in case of defcon 1)

Inferno Squad:

Inferno Squad is my current battalion and my favorite of course. I want to help Inferno by giving them more missions to do.In my experience on this server it doesn’t take much for a successful mission. Some ideas I have are for IF to carry out rescues of volunteer Naval Personnel and collect data around the ship. I would also like for them to do investigations of volunteer troopers and try to gather the necessary evidence needed to convict them of their crimes. Inferno can be better utilized in my opinion as they have the possibility to work as a quick reaction force during events. 

All these changes are obviously going to have to be discussed with the rest of Naval HCOM but these would be my essential goals I would like to accomplish in some way shape or form

High Command:

Subsection 1: Communication

I believe that communication is a very big part of the server. I would help improve communication within all Naval Branches,  As IF Command it's also one of my duties to be in good contact with all my IF members such as Officers and NCOs. I believe with proper work ethic I would be able to transfer this into a more bigger picture style, communicating more effectively with IF, DT, SF, and Naval as a whole. 

Subsection 2: Professionalism.

Professionalism. One of these key factors of high command, I believe I have a professional attitude as I have trained dozens of Officers and NCOs within IF and made sure they know how to properly do their job as such. Not only that but my history on the server has been nothing but straightforward with other command members and people. I've never been one to hide corruption in the command team, and I have always called people who've either broken command SOP or done something morally wrong for what rank they are, not only this I've always followed the Command SOP to a "dot" and I'm always looking for more constructive criticism for my branch, myself, and my officer team.

My accomplishments within command:

Myself along with Drayton helped rebuild Inferno Squad into one of the most active Naval battalions in recent months. I personally have implemented 2 sub-branches into Inferno squad along with changing their overall presence and capabilities on the server. I have been responsible for the promotions and maintaining of what I believe to be some of the best officers on the server as well as helping train and prepare some of our best command members. I have personally helped other command members when they have needed help also improved Inferno’s relations with the rest of the server. I came up with the concept of "ID10 of the month" where we reward an outstanding member of Inferno's officer core. I reworked all the documents to be more streamlined and comprehensible. I helped with the rework of Death Troopers documents and SF. Every battalion I have overseen as a SNR commander has increased in activity significantly while I was there and I have help my own personal record of having 15 Inferno agents on and actively playing which are numbers that were once thought un-accomplishable. 

What makes me different:

I have a unique perspective on command as I have been a member of low-command for almost 8 months now. I have worked endlessly for my current battalion and I want to do more. I will work endlessly for each of the Naval Command members and will work just as hard for the rest of the Naval HCOM team. I listen to all opinions on every matter and have never shown any bias towards one side whenever I have had to make a decision. I’m an incredible listener and have no issues with helping people out. I have mastered being a member of command in my opinion and I’m ready for the next step. Also I would like to point out that I am a current JMT member if you need any more reason to trust me with this position.

What is the main purpose of Fleet Admiral?

The purpose of Fleet admiral is to help oversee all members of Naval Command team, Fleet Admiral is the lowest rank of Naval HCOM so they are the first to be in touch with any members of command that require assistance. Fleet Admirals should be hosting SIMs with all Naval Battalions; they can promote those who do well in all Naval Battalions. It is unspoken but the Fleet admiral should be hosting SIMs frequently and looking for ways to improve all the Naval Battalions. Although they oversee Naval like all HCOM members Fleet Admirals should be able and willing to work with Army battalions when necessary or there is the added benefit of helping build relations across the server. Fleet admirals are responsible for training new Naval VCMDRs which I have experience in when it came to Chico and Given getting IF VCMDR I have also put myself in a position where I extended any help new command members may need. The Fleet Admiral is a member of naval who oversees the operations of the ISD and beyond and is the last member of lower high command. They are to act on behalf of the Grand Moff and Grand Admiral themselves in their absence and will make sure that the entirety of the navy is running smoothly. They have large amounts of power and sway and must be able to use this properly and to better naval as a whole. They can promote Supervisor and Low Command Members. They should also be communicating their opinions with army high command members when needed.

Edited by SawickM

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

+Major support

+Good person

+Sen command for a long time

+knows what's asked of him

+active

+Deserving of this position

+JMT so very trusted Staff member

+Also has been in this server for a long time

+Big heart

+Good/One of the best command members i know

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

-Support

I rarely ever see you in the server (May be due to time schedules and zones)

Doesn't really interact with the server

Good Luck

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

1 hour ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+Major support

+Good person

+active

+Big heart

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

4 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+Major support

+Good person

+active

+Big heart

10 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+Major support

+Good person

+active

+Big heart

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Major + support

+really good IF commander

+really helpful to the IF battalion 

+ Takes care of responsibility and manages to keep the battalion stable

- However he’s not that active in game 

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png

• Head of Staff
13 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+Major support

+Good person

+active

+Big heart

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

15 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+Major support

+Good person

+active

+Big heart

Good Luck

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

15 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+Major support

+Good person

+active

+Big heart

Consistent Command Member, and very trustworthy 

23 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+Major support

+Good person

+active

+Big heart

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 11/28/2021 at 2:05 AM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+Major support

+Good person

+active

+Big heart

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 11/28/2021 at 7:05 AM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+Major support

+Good person

+active

+Big heart

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

On 11/28/2021 at 9:05 AM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+Major support

+Good person

+active

+Big heart

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 11/28/2021 at 3:16 AM, Brand said:

-Support

I rarely ever see you in the server (May be due to time schedules and zones)

Doesn't really interact with the server

Good Luck

Their are better options

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

On 11/28/2021 at 2:05 AM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+Major support

+Good person

+active