Williams' Senior Command Application

Williams

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: Officer Williams

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:168301546

3. Roster Name?: Williams

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you promoted?: October 30th

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?:  I was trained in August and have been here roughly 105 days or 3 months and 15 days.

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by Gaming Light and by the many Security guidelines?: To the best of my ability

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): (I know I haven't bit on for a while but that'll change.) The reason why I would like to become a senior command is mainly due to it increasing my ability in assisting/helping others in any task needed, senior command would allow me to have more freedoms to help others, senior command are able to help low command its one of their task from what I know and this would make my ability to assist low command to my maximum capabilities, I'd also would like to become a senior command because it would allow me to discover new thing that even I didn't know, sometimes I don't have all the answers but I always try to extend my knowledge on security and try my best to help. One of my final reasons would be me being able to show my opinions on who should be a WO and I could also put suggestions on other command members and how well they're doing, I would be able to tell people that are in those commands' promotion/demotion range to maybe see how well they're doing in their eyes.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: If I found him I would ask him to follow me to GENSEC's bunks and would tell him he's not in trouble, I'd then explain that he wouldn't be able to do this as a Security OFC and would tell him that he would have to get permission from a NCO+ with valid reasoning such as armory or medical bay I would then say that he would be free to go and to try not to make the same mistake. I would generally be more lean/chill about the OFC leaving D Block constantly mainly because they're still new and learning things along the way, they could be potential NCOs.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?:  Since he's an NCO I would be a little more on the rules aspect due to him being an NCO which are meant to be role models and are tasked with leading personnel in D block, however I wouldn't be being rude or anything I'd let him off with a warning and would mention that he shouldn't do it, I'd also mention that he should only be leaving for if he was going medical, armory, or if he was backing into intersection for a strategical position. If it got worse it could be a watchlist.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: Assuming that there are high numbers of security, if an E-11 PVT came into D Block and attempted to take command of the security personnel I would kindly ask him to leave D block mainly because E-11 shouldn't be in D Block another thing I would mention would be that the NCOs or command members would help in commanding security personnel I would tell him thanks for trying to help and would let him go back to his regular duties.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: First before promoting the CPL to SGT I would check if they're on a DNP or if they're on cool down after checking that they're clear I would then ask the SGT to join an empty room (General 1-3 or Off duty lounge in TS) I'd then give him the NCO guide and go along with, I'd explain that he will have more freedoms as a SGT however he would have a lot more responsibilities such as leading enlisted and personnel in D block, I'd explain patrols and protocols they can call, I'd explain the NCO activity logs and that they are mainly for logging the events that have happened such as SCP breaches, D class riots, CI raids, and other things I'd mention the format they would used and I would mention that security command will look at these and will upvote them to show that they have read it, the final thing I'd mention would be how they would combat in CI raids and riot protocol, I'd then end with congratulating them and telling them that if they have any questions they could ask me or any other command members/chain of command.

Edited by Williams

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

You forgot to put the "Should i be SCMD yes or no" poll

Edited by Assassin

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

10 hours ago, Assassin said:

You forgot to put the "Should i be SCMD yes or no" poll

Im smart as you can see 

Thank you 

Edited by Williams

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

Mass +Support

-Intelligent

-Serious when needed

-Active

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+ Giga Support

-This man as leadership

-This man is funny

-This man is active

-This man is chill and rarely minge 

Good luck Will on your application!

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

-Active (when he's not on LOA)
-Great person to be around

-Familiar with the rules and enforces them well
-Good at his job
-Ambitious

Williams would be amazing to be SCMD because of all the things I listed above,, him in SCMD would be great and he could help alot in the future of Gensec.
+Support

+support 

Throught your time as security I have seen many attributes that Security SCMD NEEDS. You are mature, approachable and have a very good presence and reputation across the server. I personally would want and love to see you in Security SCMD.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+/Support
Well I'd say i can see what they say when you're SCMD but i lately haven't seen you on a lot. I'd like to see you more but your leadership skills are great and you take stuff serious when need to. I wish you the best of luck Williams.

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

11 hours ago, Assassin said:

+/Support
Well I'd say i can see what they say when you're SCMD but i lately haven't seen you on a lot. I'd like to see you more but your leadership skills are great and you take stuff serious when need to. I wish you the best of luck Williams.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

15 hours ago, Assassin said:

+/Support

On 11/28/2021 at 2:15 PM, Other Colt said:

-Active (when he's not on LOA)
-Great person to be around

-Familiar with the rules and enforces them well
-Good at his job
-Ambitious

Williams would be amazing to be SCMD because of all the things I listed above,, him in SCMD would be great and he could help alot in the future of Gensec.
+Support

+support

Frfr

• 3 weeks later...

Application Denied

After discussion with Security High Command, we have decided to deny your application. This could be due to your application, feedback, behavior, or other unstated reasons. Please do not be discouraged from applying when the time comes again.

• Star locked this topic