In Game Name: Net

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13476759

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: SEC LCPL, and RFM M

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 0

image.png.f0a18dafca8f33c2e59689a8dfb3a25d.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to join the RRH because I never really been that high of a rank and feeling important is special to me. I never really see the RRH but when I see them I think they are cool and I treat them with respect. Engineering is pretty fun to me and a high rank one like a RRH Engineer is my goal in this server.

Why should we accept you: I am pretty active, but I sometimes have school so like 1 hour at least. I am good at fighting, especially with melee weapons, and semi auto guns are more preferred to me. I have a lot of respect to my higherups, like command and directors. I will not abuse my role and power but treat them well. I will sacrifice myself for the good of the foundation and my comrades.

I hate to be that man but -support

-Very short application

-No rank related to engineering

-I hope the best for you but if I was you I would consider taking more time before applying for such an important role, get higher ranks and apply again, good luck dude

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

3 hours ago, Grеg said:

Who?

^

I'm not sure who they are too, probably cause of my LOA (Can't interject opinion)

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

On 11/28/2021 at 5:20 AM, Lafleur said:

-Very short application

-I hope the best for you but if I was you I would consider taking more time before applying for such an important role, get higher ranks and apply again, good luck dude

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

On 11/28/2021 at 2:50 PM, Lafleur said:

-Very short application

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 11/27/2021 at 10:06 PM, dark kirb said:

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to join the RRH because I never really been that high of a rank and feeling important is special to me.

This right here.

-support

Seems like someone who only wants RRH for rank/power
REALLY short application.

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 Weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic