BiggieCheez

Should I Become Fleet admiral ?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Am I Fit for Fleet Admiral?

• Yes (pls state why)
    • no (pls state why)

1. What is your current IGN? (In Game Name) ISB 021 Agent Kallus

2. What rank are you applying for? Fleet Admiral

3. Why do you want to become the position of Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax? The reason I want to become the next Fleet Admiral is because I've enjoyed the Naval battalion and I'm ready for the position and responsibilities that comes with it and would like to help improve Naval even more and those associated under Naval. I Want to be able to strengthen the bonds of each branch with one another like with IQ and Army by being able to do joint trainings, SIMs and missions so that they would be able to establish a connection with one another and be able to do more of those things in the future. I've seen a lot of unique kinds of leading in my time in the server, and I want to be able to 
put my kind of leadership into the test to see If I truly have the capabilities in able to guide those under me and be able to help them succeed in their careers in their respective branch. Back then I may not have as much naval experience than the others, thats why I transferred into the Core Naval branch to broaden my knowledge and be able to gain more experience so I would be even more effective when it comes to certain situations, and I believe the knowledge that I've collected during my time in naval is good enough in order to help all naval battalions. Secondly I want to reach this position, because there are some ideas that I would like to suggest and potentially implement that I believe that would help improve the branch and one example being I have been planning/working on a few things that I believe would be able to attract more people into Naval and will able to assist some of the Naval branches If accepted and implemented. The other reason I want to reach this position is because I want to be able to reward those in their respective branch with GC and promotions etc.. for doing a great job in their battalion resulting in a morale boost and more activity, because from my past experience there are some people that has been doing a good job or doing their best in their respective branch and they still get threatened with a potential demotion/strike etc.. yes it may give you results, but it will make the person burnt out even quicker and make them lose motivation to get on and would result in them resigning, and I know those kinds of things are unavoidable but I want to at least reward those who has been doing a great job in their branch, because I know it will give more results and would motivate others to do the same. With this position, I would be able to ensure that everyone is doing their part and not causing any issues in the branch, because from what I've seen before when command argue/not doing their part, It will harm the branch a lot more and will result in damages that would take a long time to repair. Thats why with the position I will be able to ensure nothing like that will happen again so that the branch will run smoothly without as much issues as needed. Lastly the reason I want to become Fleet admiral, is so that I can help any command member may it be CMDR/VCMDR's even from army if they approach me and feel that I would be able to give good advise and even those who are part of their command team(MAJ+ and if im online in the server), I know CoC is very important , but I will still gladly help those individuals that feels lost, out of ideas on what to do or even feeling burnt out ,and to those that do come to me for advice, I would gladly answer any queries that they may have for me as professionally, respectfully and honestly as I can, so that if any of their command members or new officers are in any trouble, they will be able to do the same for them.

4. How much in-game time do you have on the server? 12 Weeks  (https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/982436374)

5. How active can you be on the server? I Can be on everyday At early mornings- early Afternoons to Early-Late Night.

6. What is the Main purpose of being a Fleet Admiral? Main Purpose of a Fleet Admiral is To ensure that all Naval activities and the battalion their assigned to runs smoothly and be able to handle any problems as professionally and efficiently as possible that is required of them. Being the first High Command member means people would go them first for accepting/denying docs, getting permission for branch transfer and CPT+ transfers or generally any question that a HC member can answer if their current NHC overseer isn't available and they should be able to respond in a fast and timely manner so that the process will go fast and smooth without any issue. They are also in charge of training new Commanders and Vice Commanders in their responsibilities and whats expected of them. The position of Fleet admiral is the first person they would go to for suggestions that may help improve the branch and would be forwarded to the senior members of high command for discussion. Any issues that high command is needed the fleet admiral would be the first to respond for their respective branch that their assigned to and if the issue is from a different branch, they would be the first one to handle it if their current High Command overseer is unavailable and asked by an High admiral+. One other responsibilities of a Fleet admiral is that they should be able to come up with suggestions and ideas to NHC and to their assigned branch's Commander so that would help solve solutions on how to help improve the branch even more. Lastly One of the duties of a Fleet Admiral is to able to assist the more senior NHC member (High Admiral+) in decision making, comming up with new ideas, and generally taking off some of the work load, because those are one of the most important roles of a Fleet admiral that they should be able to do and if they can't do it then they shouldn't be trusted with the position.

7. Why should we trust you with this Position? I can be trusted with this position because I have never gotten a command strike and I have been in a Command Position for a Good amount of time now. I'm very easily to get into contact with and I'm always open for any criticism from anyone and I would apply them , because I believe it can help me become a more effective leader. I will never neglect my duties as a command member. Lastly I always try to keep the trust of those around me, because without trust you wont be able to do things effectively.

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

4 hours ago, benjacobs034 said:

Mega Plus support

-Active

-dedicated

-very nice and approachable

-he’s prove him self meany times that he would be a good fit for the position

GOOD LUCK!!! 

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

+ support

Just + supporting this pains me I want to give more my only problem is and as much of a great guy as you are. I mean your were my favorite DT Senior commander since Oddshot 

But as a Naval moving up to Fleet Admiral? 

I mean you deserve it but....the competition. 

Cheese I wish you all the luck my man 🙏

I'm really sorry. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

HUGE +SUPPORT

I've been impressed with Cheez since I joined Naval. He was one of my first role models and still is. He knows how to do his job in a very quick and effective way. He's active and engages with everyone who approaches him as well as hold regular SIMs. Overall a super nice guy who is VERY deserving of this position. Best of luck.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

13 hours ago, benjacobs034 said:

Mega Plus support

-Active

-dedicated

GOOD LUCK!!! 

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

+Support
*Knows what he is doing
*Previous DT CMD experience
*Active
*Keeps the troops under him entertained

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

On 11/28/2021 at 7:13 PM, CAO Penguin said:

+ support

Just + supporting this pains me I want to give more my only problem is and as much of a great guy as you are. I mean your were my favorite DT Senior commander since Oddshot 

But as a Naval moving up to Fleet Admiral? 

I mean you deserve it but....the competition. 

Cheese I wish you all the luck my man 🙏

I'm really sorry. 

Love ya man but I agree with what zeffer said

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

On 11/28/2021 at 7:37 PM, benjacobs034 said:

Mega Plus support

-Active

-dedicated