Given's Fleet Admiral Application- Denied

NoCapGiven

Am I fit for this position?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes (State Why)
    • No (State Why)

What is your current IGN? (In Game Name)
Given

What rank are you applying for?
Fleet Admiral

Why do you want to become the position of Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax?
I wish to achieve this position so that I can continue to help improve naval and the server as a whole. I believe that through achieving this rank, I will be able to assist others in ways I could not before such as, having influence in other battalions and being able to guide others to do what is best for them and their battalion. I would also like to strengthen the relationships between naval and other branches. This is something that can be achieved through joint SIMS/Missions which I plan on hosting on a regular basis. With the position of Fleet Admiral also comes a certain respect, people look up to you, I want to be able to set that example of what a trooper/leader should look like. Finally I would like to open myself to new opportunities, to work with NHC more often than I currently do and try to help them improve themselves. I believe that myself as an addition to the current NHC team would be a fantastic fit and I am excited to have more opportunities to work with this dedicated and hard working group of people.

How much in-game time do you have on the server?
I currently have around 1,800 hours on the server or about 10 weeks.
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/979120641 

How active can you be on the server?
I try to be active for at least 4 hours a day every day of the week; however, there are many instances that I am active for upwards of 8+ hours a day. This is all depending on my work schedule.

What is the Main purpose of being a Fleet Admiral?
The main purpose of being a Fleet Admiral is to assist the rest of naval high command in overseeing the naval branches as a whole. It is important that all of NHC work as a team to achieve a common goal, Fleet Admiral being one of the key aspects in this team. As Fleet Admiral, you are the first to hear about certain issues and it is your duty to ensure that these issues are dealt with in a proper manner. This is something that is put in place to ensure that all naval battalions are running smoothly and efficiently. You should constantly make yourself available to others while in this position. This is a rank that is not able to be filled by someone who is more reserved in nature due to the need to be able to fluently communicate with other command and your high command peers. Communication is essential to help ensure operations are constantly running smoothly. You must also be open to learning while in this position. There are many instances where you will not know the answer right away and will need to repeatedly discuss with other NHC to find a solution that is beneficial for everyone.

Why should we trust you with this Position?

EXPERIENCE

I have been an active member of the server for quite some time now with me first joining a battalion all the way back in January. Since then, I have seen my fair share of what can be expected from this server and I believe that my experiences have shown me how members of the community should act, battalions should run and people should communicate with each other. My command experience is also nothing to turn your nose to. I have actively been in a command position since July across two separate battalions and I believe that I have left an impact in both of these regiments that will far surpass my time on the server. There is no doubt that I have made mistakes in the past, however, these mistakes are something that I have learned from and I would like to continue to be able to learn from any future mistakes I may make.

WORK ETHIC
My work ethic has never been something I’ve struggled with. I constantly feel the need to try to improve myself or assist my peers in improving themselves. I am always striving to be better and better whilst making those around me subsequently better as well. Although at times there may be situations where I cannot perform to the highest of my standards, I do take note of this and seek out ways that I can improve on these situations. I have a passion for winning and am able to achieve this feeling through the display of my work and achievements.

DEDICATION
It may not be a secret to many of the position that Starfighters was left in when I stepped in as the rank of Vice Marshall. As soon as I obtained this rank, I sought out to revive and improve the battalion. This would be no easy task. Constantly, I was looking for ways to improve activity, from flag-ups to battalion updates and everything in between. I always remained diligent and even when it seemed there was no hope, I pushed forward. Now, I am happy to say that SF’s activity has severely improved and we are able to maintain a constant player base. Just this week we have reached 10+ players at once on multiple occasions. I believe my dedication to trying to improve this battalion has displayed itself on multiple occasions and will continue to be displayed in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

+MEGA SUPPORT

+BEST MARSHALL WE HAVE HAD in a while

+Great person

+Knows whats asked of him

+Does sims like pretty much every day

+good command member

+Deserves it like a fuck ton

+And honestly, he has been helping me as a command member and person a lot

+he puts all his dedication into the server

+and honestly has been command for longer than people think

+has been command in 2 battalions

+in improving SF everyday

+Revived SF

Given, You have helped me and @Brandmore than we can even say thanks, we honestly say thank you for everything you have done, you helped us become better command members and people, and if it was not for you SF would be very very different, We all want you to finally get HC as you have been honestly the best to us, and even though you say this is false its true, you have made SF great again! and with this i say thanks

“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'” —Muhammad Ali

• Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

5 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+MEGA SUPPORT

+Great person

+good command member

+Revived SF

Given, You have helped me and @Brandmore than we can even say thanks, we honestly say thank you for everything you have done, you helped us become better command members and people, and if it was not for you SF would be very very different, We all want you to finally get HC as you have been honestly the best to us, and even though you say this is false its true, you have made SF great again! and with this i say thanks

“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'” —Muhammad Ali

what this minge said!

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

9 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+MEGA SUPPORT

+Great person

+good command member

+Revived SF

I think given would do great but I will miss him in SF 😥

• Gaminglight Love 1

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

16 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+MEGA SUPPORT

+Great person

+good command member

+Revived SF

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

16 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+MEGA SUPPORT

+Great person

+good command member

+Revived SF

Ex Grand General!

Ex Nova Senior Commander

• Head of Staff
18 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+MEGA SUPPORT

+Great person

+good command member

+Revived SF

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

19 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+MEGA SUPPORT

+Great person

+good command member

+Revived SF

Good Luck

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

19 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+MEGA SUPPORT

+Great person

+good command member

+Revived SF

Great Person, Great Experiences with him especially in GM.

21 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+MEGA SUPPORT

+Great person

+good command member

+Revived SF

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

21 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+MEGA SUPPORT

+Great person

+good command member

+Revived SF

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

On 11/27/2021 at 9:34 PM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+MEGA SUPPORT

+Great person

+good command member

+Revived SF

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 11/28/2021 at 2:34 AM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+MEGA SUPPORT

+Great person

+good command member

+Revived SF

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

+MEGA SUPPORT

+Great person

+good command member

+Revived SF

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

+MEGA SUPPORT

+Great person

+good command member

+Revived SF

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon