SCP 294 testing 2 new drinks

Boulder Puncher

Lore Name: Flushy
SCP: 294

Question / Idea: Testing two new drinks called "warden" and "monkey"
Background Research:Item SCP-294 appears to be a standard coffee vending machine, the only noticeable difference being an entry touchpad with buttons corresponding to an English QWERTY keyboard. Upon depositing fifty cents US currency into the coin slot, the user is prompted to enter the name of any liquid using the touchpad. Upon doing so, a standard 12-ounce paper drinking cup is placed and the liquid indicated is poured. 
Hypothesis: it will make the D class eithier die instantly or turn them into something.

Observations (What Happened During Test): I put the first D class into 294's cc and instructed him to type in "monkey", upon doing so a cup was dispensed and 294 was making some weird noises before pouring a liquid which looked brownish/redish into the cup. The D class then took a sip of it turning him into a monkey, Immediantly after drinking it the D class began to cough up blood and his flesh started to come off, he died a minute after drinking it. The second drink was called "warden", the d class entered 294's cc and again i instructed him to type in "warden", upon doing so a cup got dispensed along with the liquid which was bright blue and looked as if it was glowing. The D class drank it and turned into a security warden and just like with the other D class began to lose his flesh and cough up blood, he died a minute later.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli:

The first D class after drinking "monkey"

20211128014156_1.thumb.jpg.a32fe51b47bd018a1e2bbfd9e4695bf8.jpg

The second D class after drinking "warden"

20211128014517_1.thumb.jpg.7d8858087f8128047b51412e09c7b5a0.jpg

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): i think the cause of these two drinks is that they were named after actual beings which causes them to become them. And ultimately kill them
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: I believe i was on the right lines so i will say yes my hypothesis was correct

• Like 1