(Agent Hask) Mel's Fleet Admiral Application- Denied

Meledits1

Am I fit for Fleet Admiral?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit to be the next Fleet Admiral?

• Yes. (state why)
    • No. (state why)

1. What is your current IGN? (In Game Name) 

Mel / Agent Gideon Hask IF2

2. What rank are you applying for?

Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax

3. Why do you want to become the position of Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax?

I believe/want to become the next Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax because I want to do more for the server and all of the navy battalions. I’m not an idiot when it comes to seeing a battalion under stress and inactive with a command team spread thin, I want to be the person that helps solve those issues and help the command team push towards their goals for their battalions. I have experience in some of the battalions and I understand what to do in situations and know how to handle the pressure from others. I’ve always had a helping hand out for others because I’ve seen times when there are naval on alone and they are new to the battalion and I always try to help them out during combat events by showing them what to do with /me ‘s and adverts. I’ve seen DT that are alone and don’t know what they're doing so I sometimes hop onto the ISB job and come onto the ISD to see if they want to guard me so they aren't being bored and I try to have some passive rp with battalions to interact with them. I’m always asking if people want to be in SIMs to see if they want to participate and help their battalions remain active and have fun. From Personal Experience I’ve been in battalions that are crumbling apart and they are in need of help such as Stormtrooper back in June/July of 2021 and that needed action to revive/stabilize the battalion and even with constant pressure of AHC I was still able to get the battalion to have 40 people on roster and sub battalions somewhat filled with people all within a month and a half. To sum things up, I want to be Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax because I want to do more for the server as HC and make sure that the Navy Battalions are active and stabilized with activity for their command teams so they can be getting the leading role they need and for someone to be above them to look out for them. I’ve learned alot from my peers from the past and present and I’m gonna use those suggestions to improve myself so I can make sure I’ll be a better leading role for new and old players to look up to.

4. How much in-game time do you have on the server?

1648+ hours in game as of 11/27/21

5. How active can you be on the server?

I’m usually on the server for 4+ hours a day and I’m always trying to push myself for more time on the server even with my real life schedule of work.

6. What is the Main purpose of being a Fleet Admiral?

The Main Purpose of being a Fleet Admiral is to be the overseer of all of the Navy Battalions and especially to the one that you may be assigned too. As a Fleet Admiral you should be active with interacting with your battalion and others and trying to make a difference in the battalion for a positive change with suggestions on what to do or hosting sims for them. Your task is simple but complicated at the same time because you will be working to organize the battalion in a way to be able to manage it with the command team that you are working with. A Fleet Admiral has multiple purposes to fulfill and this is not just making sure that your battalions are active but to make sure you are representing them and yourself along with the rest of command and even as a higher rank you will have the responsibilities of helping whenever you can and to make sure that you keep the server active by keeping the battalions you oversee active.

7. Why should we trust you with this Position?

I should be trusted with the position of Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax because I’m actively a senior gamemaster for ImperialRP which my job is to make sure to help GMs with entertaining the server and increasing the player count on the server to as much as I can with events and sims but along with that, I’m also an Admin and there is no way to make it to these positions without having the trust of the staff team and the trust of SMT and actual players. I have past low command experience including being an Ex-ST Commander. My previous experiences and present day experiences will help me move on into the position to help by being a leading role in NHC but also to be the person for people to look up too when someone is in need of help or is confused about something.

P.S: Thank you for taking your time out of your day to read this application.

Edited by Meledits1

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png

-support

-Have not seen enough from him to fully evaluate if he would be a good fit/bad one

-App kind of needs ALOT of more effort

-I need to see more from you

-Not enough experience over all

-Also said yes on his on Poll.....

Edited by Vice Marshall Manjini

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

26 minutes ago, benjacobs034 said:

MEGA PLUS SUPPORT

-Active

-A nice guy somone you can go to if you need help or if you need advice 

- A good leader in his battalion 

GOOD LUCK!!

Ben Jacobs 

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

29 minutes ago, benjacobs034 said:

MEGA PLUS SUPPORT

-Active

GOOD LUCK!!

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

10 hours ago, benjacobs034 said:

MEGA PLUS SUPPORT

-Active

GOOD LUCK!!

Mel is a great guy and I think he is one of our best options for this role

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

22 hours ago, benjacobs034 said:

MEGA PLUS SUPPORT

-Active

GOOD LUCK!!

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

22 hours ago, benjacobs034 said:

MEGA PLUS SUPPORT

-Active

GOOD LUCK!!

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

On 11/28/2021 at 3:25 AM, benjacobs034 said:

MEGA PLUS SUPPORT

-Active

GOOD LUCK!!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

• Meledits1 changed the title to (Agent Hask) Mel's Fleet Admiral Application

+/- Support

I cant really say that you don't deserve it

-great app 

-great guy

Don't get me wrong your a great guy and your worthy of the position.

But there are better picks with more experience...

So I feel you need more experience, Otherwise you would be great.

-sincerely 501st CPT Gamma

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon