"Panic's" Imperial Commando Vice Commander Application

Panic

Should I be Vice Commander?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I am good enough for Vice Commander (Scorch)?

• Yes.
    • Need More Time.
    • No.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

IC DML COL 2342 Panic

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 

Imperial Commando (Scorch)

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become Vice Commander Scorch of IC because IC is like a family to me. I joined IC back on Black Friday of 2020. Since then I have met and worked with some incredible people within IC. I came out of reserves recently to help IC turn away from the dark path it is on. I wish to be able to help out more within IC. I believe that becoming a VCMDR will allow me to do so. I will be able to help Boss out with roster work and take some of the stress off of him. I want to see IC turned into a respectable battalion again.  

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Battle Metrics: 600 Hours, Server Tab Menu: 3 Weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander within the confines of the Imperial Army, is to be there for their troops, as a leader and a friend, A commander needs to build trust with their troops because if there is no trust there is not unity, and Imperial Commandos along with multiple other battalions from what I’ve noticed on the server, well they’re brotherhoods, families, some members may have problems with one another but that’s normal, what’s important is that they’re always there for one another, and well a commander should be one of if not the strongest links in bringing the battalion together to be strong as a unit. Besides unifying the battalion it is also the responsibility of the commander to check in with the battalion and see how everything is doing, to encourage activity from their troops by hosting sims and trainings, they also need to be able to settle differences as an arbiter and to make unbiased decisions that will benefit the battalion and put the battalions concerns over their own personal gain.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I should be trusted as a Commander because I am reliable. I always try to help people whenever they need it if I am able to. I will make sure that all IC are up to date on the SOP and have had the proper training whether it be for standard trooper or a subclass. I will always make sure that roster updates don’t get too piled up and will try to do them daily. I will always be alert while on the server and make sure that IC is doing what they are supposed to be doing. I will always attend command and battalion meetings unless something serious/personal comes up. I will rarely take LOAs unless it’s absolutely necessary. I will make sure to not get burnt out but also give as much positive energy to encourage IC as possible.

7. How often can you be Online? : I can be on every day for at least 3 hours. However School and certain other IRL matters will take priority depending on what it is. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have 0 warnings.

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

+ Mega Support

- Previous IC CMDR Boss

- Very nice and approachable

- Keeps IC entertained with activities

- Active member of IC

Goodluck Panic!

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

16 hours ago, Shery said:

+ Mega Support

- Previous IC CMDR Boss

- Active member of IC

Goodluck Panic!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

19 hours ago, Shery said:

+ Mega Support

- Previous IC CMDR Boss

- Active member of IC

Goodluck Panic!

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

19 hours ago, Shery said:

+ Mega Support

- Previous IC CMDR Boss

- Active member of IC

Goodluck Panic!

Good luck man, I've only talked to you a few times but I know you'll be a great leader for IC

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png

On 11/27/2021 at 4:58 PM, Shery said:

+ Mega Support

- Previous IC CMDR Boss

- Active member of IC

Goodluck Panic!

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

On 11/27/2021 at 7:58 PM, Shery said:

+ Mega Support

- Previous IC CMDR Boss

- Active member of IC

Goodluck Panic!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 11/27/2021 at 4:58 PM, Shery said:

+ Mega Support

- Previous IC CMDR Boss

- Active member of IC

Goodluck Panic!

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to any Army HC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• bop locked this topic