SCP 330 test

Boulder Puncher

Lore Name: Flushy
SCP: 330

Question / Idea: if a D class with no hands  takes out 3 candies  with his mouth what would happen?
Background Research:SCP-330 appears to be a small round stainless steel bowl filled with a variable amount of individually wrapped pieces of candy. Taped to the side of the bowl is a handwritten note, reading “take no more than two, please!!” Attempts to remove the note have met with failure, as have attempts to hide or obscure it. Testers have noted finding it impossible to avoid reading the note, and those who approach it from an opposite angle are aware of this request.

Hypothesis: Some other anomalous thing might happen to his body?.

Observations: I had put the D class in 330's CC, I had instructed the D class to take three candies with his mouth, at first he was confused wondering why he had to eat candies but did it anyway. After eating the three candies the D class' begun to be in alot of stress and moments later his foot started to detach, the D class was in great pain and was crawling about on the floor screaming for help. After 2 minutes after the initial eating of 330 had pasted the D class was still alive resulting in the guard to terminate him.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: 20211128004104_1.thumb.jpg.8e6c330050a6aea4aea1a002d682b5af.jpg

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The only explaination i have as to why this had happened was because if the subject doesnt have hands then it would move to another part of the body, this being the foot. Further testing to see if a D class without hands and legs can somehow change this and to what body part 330 takes off.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: I would say i was definetly correct about my Hypothesis.

Edited by Boulder Puncher