Platz's GM Application- Accepted

Platz

In-game name: Platz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121762696

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Senior Airman (SF) Apprentice (IQ)

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 1 Day

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Almost an Expert, I have a large amount SW lore (epically Old Republic Era) committed to memory. And if I don't know something I always look it up before continuing.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: It's been a decent amount of time since I last was a GM, but I remember that era very fondly an want to get back into it.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Very experienced GM as I am the Former Head GM of ARMCO's CWRP, Current head Zeus for the Horn Company Arma 3 starsim, Manager for TMTM Gmod Clone Wars event, and have actually ran servers myself (unfortunately I am not good at managing servers, just doing the GM bit)

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, and quite extensively

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: ONSHIP-An unidentified glitch in the ship subroutines accidently causes an overload to one of the main power conduits in EC,  it will not bring the ship down, however it will be disabled until repaired. OFF-Ship- A distress signal is detected from a nearby vessel, indicating that a rebel attack has left them stranded. After arriving in the area they trace the distress signal to a nearby planet where they rescue the survivors. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give <Target> <Item path>

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model <target> <model path>

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

+ Support

- Has a basic idea of GM ideas

- Seems to have good intentions for the community

- Though you don't have much time in the server, I believe we can let you have a try at being a GM

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

10 hours ago, Shery said:

+ Support

- Has a basic idea of GM ideas

- Seems to have good intentions for the community

- Though you don't have much time in the server, I believe we can let you have a try at being a GM

I'm in SF with him he is a nice guy and would be a great GM

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF