The North Carolina Militia

iZz

FormHeader.thumb.png.c87ae7bd0d037dcf4bec414d16fda7fa.png

3 families have merged into one as the North Carolina Militia!

These families include WYC, POL and TPA. The family is currently run by myself (iZz) as President, Pillow as Vice President, and Andre and Manjini as Secretaries.

The new family consist of 2 divisions:
Raiding and Intelligence Division (R.A.I.D.) Focuses primarily on raiding bases, banks, and committing robberies.
Base Security Division (B.S.D.) focuses on making and maintaining bases and their security.

If you want more information on NCM, visit the links below. Also, be sure to apply as we are looking for active members in both divisions!

Links

Roster

SOP

Application

Discord

NCM.gif.0de2b249567d5fc37639985b3ffa610e.gif

Edited by iZz

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

HELL YEAH

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

• HuntR locked this topic