Odin's Fleet Admiral application- Accepted

0din

Am I fit for this position position?(Please explain why)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for this position position?

• No
    • Yes

On 11/27/2021 at 6:44 PM, [DPG] Bennet10 the Pigeon said:

+ Support 

Give this man the job, he is by far the Navy Member who fits best and he is the only reason im not doing a app as i know that he will gets it

GURR GURR @Odin

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+Support

-definitely the best choice 

-has had previous high command experience

-well known/beloved community member

-professional yet understanding/easy to talk to

-gave me 160mil on his last day

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

On 11/28/2021 at 2:25 AM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+MA MAN HAS LEGIT BEEN A VETERAN HOLY SHIT

+One of the most serious people you can meet (so he can be serious and when he needs to be in a way very serious to people he will be)

+Shows dedication

+HAS BEEN COMMAND FOR A LONG TIME (Was command for both DT and now Naval)

Honestly Odin even though he is mean to me some times, he does it in a way for me to look at my self as a command member and how to improve my self as a person, he makes you think you cant be a person who cant be changed as a person, but can be fixed to be a better person in life and to have a brain, he has showed me how to become a good person and that translated into becoming a better command member, Thanks odin ❤️

On 11/27/2021 at 8:25 PM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+One of the most serious people you can meet (so he can be serious and when he needs to be in a way very serious to people he will be)

+Shows dedication

Honestly Odin even though he is mean to me some times, he does it in a way for me to look at my self as a command member and how to improve my self as a person, he makes you think you cant be a person who cant be changed as a person, but can be fixed to be a better person in life and to have a brain, he has showed me how to become a good person and that translated into becoming a better command member, Thanks odin ❤️

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 11/28/2021 at 1:25 AM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Shows dedication

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

On 11/28/2021 at 1:25 AM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Shows dedication

Perfect man for the job 

Biggest +support I can possibly give 

Resigned ISB General Biggus Dickus

Resigned Seventh Sister Biggus Dickus

Resigned Purge COL Biggus Dickus FR01

Resigned GM X

-Support

-Just got Garrick Versio

--just joined and got Admiral (no I don't care if he was in naval/HC before people do change)

I think Odin is a mostly Great member of naval but he just rejoined Navy i think he needs time before going to Fleet Admiral. it does feel like he's trying to rush to the top. I have nothing against Odin but I think there are others who deserve it more.

Shore LTCOL Kurt SF AM Josef

Ex Naval Commander Josef

Shore LTCOL Kurt / SF OP Josef

Ex Naval CPT

On 11/27/2021 at 5:25 PM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Shows dedication

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

On 11/27/2021 at 8:25 PM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Shows dedication