Odin's Fleet Admiral application- Accepted

0din

Am I fit for this position position?(Please explain why)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for this position position?

• No
    • Yes

1. What is your current IGN? (In Game Name)

Odin/Garrick Versio

2. What rank are you applying for?

Fleet Admiral

3. Why do you want to become the position of Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax

I want to become a fleet admiral as it would provide me with the flexibility & authority of a high command member so I can help stabilize regiments accordingly, this will be done by maintaining constant contact & communication with regimental leads & command representatives of each individual navy department. I’ve worked within the navy department for an extensive amount of time as a Death Trooper Senior Commander and have grown extremely used to the operations of Starfighters, The imperial Navy, and Inferno squad and especially death troopers. Receiving the rank would allow me to appropriately integrate myself amongst said departments and allow me to apply my authority when necessary to ensure all regiments operate without hassle. Specifically speaking I would like to always be on the lookout for changes & available improvements in any given regiment either it be documentation or a structural change within the actual ranks, primarily and more simply I would like to do individual & cross-navy departmental missions & activities to ensure the departments maintain good bonds with one another as that would be one of my absolute top priorities. I would be able to work with any department I’d be assigned to because I have a good grasp of how they operate & what is required to maintain the stability of the different ranking departments. This position would also allow me to properly coordinate myself with other members of naval high command as it would now be expected of me to communicate with them extensively as well as members in other high command departments.

4. How much in-game time do you have on the server?

15 Weeks

5. How active can you be on the server?

I’m on for approx ~10+ hours every day, so expect to see me on the server on a continuous daily basis for a minimum of 6 - 7 hours.

6. What is the Main purpose of being a Fleet Admiral?

The purpose of a fleet admiral is to serve not only as an entry rank within the naval high command but also the first individual to contact regarding any issues affecting Navy High Command that Naval high command could otherwise not handle. Their job will also be to ensure their assigned battalions perform without issues and to help maintain activity of them throughout the time of their assignment until a rotation occurs and they are assigned to a different battalion. As an overseer they should always make themselves available for contact with the command members of their assigned battalion and actively engage with them to ensure that their presence is constant and not just in the background like some sort of shadow council. 

7. Why should we trust you with this Position?

I can be fully entrusted with this position as I have served in numerous positions of command and primarily as a member of Army High Command as a general, I know what it takes to meet the expectations of a member of NHC and I am used to the operations & processes that occur in high command. I'm a competent leadership figure and I'm extremely down to earth & understanding of those I work with.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

1 minute ago, [DPG] Bennet10 the Pigeon said:

+ Support 

Give this man the job, he is by far the Navy Member who fits best and he is the only reason im not doing a app as i know that he will gets it

GURR GURR @Odin

Very nice gentleman, Perfect for the job.

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

1 hour ago, [DPG] Bennet10 the Pigeon said:

+ Support 

Give this man the job, he is by far the Navy Member who fits best and he is the only reason im not doing a app as i know that he will gets it

GURR GURR @Odin

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

1 hour ago, [DPG] Bennet10 the Pigeon said:

+ Support 

GURR GURR @Odin

I feel like he is the most fitting for this position he would do a great job 

Past Medical LTCOL 2x / Past Havoc Vice Commander Past Shock Vice Commander / Pass GM,Admin

Lord Scrubby!

spacer.png

+support

+MA MAN HAS LEGIT BEEN A VETERAN HOLY SHIT

+One of the most serious people you can meet (so he can be serious and when he needs to be in a way very serious to people he will be)

+Shows dedication

+HAS BEEN COMMAND FOR A LONG TIME (Was command for both DT and now Naval)

Honestly Odin even though he is mean to me some times, he does it in a way for me to look at my self as a command member and how to improve my self as a person, he makes you think you cant be a person who cant be changed as a person, but can be fixed to be a better person in life and to have a brain, he has showed me how to become a good person and that translated into becoming a better command member, Thanks odin ❤️

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

3 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+One of the most serious people you can meet (so he can be serious and when he needs to be in a way very serious to people he will be)

+Shows dedication

Honestly Odin even though he is mean to me some times, he does it in a way for me to look at my self as a command member and how to improve my self as a person, he makes you think you cant be a person who cant be changed as a person, but can be fixed to be a better person in life and to have a brain, he has showed me how to become a good person and that translated into becoming a better command member, Thanks odin ❤️

Odin, you're so fit for the position, I cant think of anyone else that would be SO GOOD for this job other than you. 

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

6 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Shows dedication

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

12 hours ago, [DPG] Bennet10 the Pigeon said:

+ Support 

GURR GURR @Odin

10 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Shows dedication

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

10 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Shows dedication

17 hours ago, [DPG] Bennet10 the Pigeon said:

+ Support 

GURR GURR @Odin

Damn I'm quoting this one just for the laughs 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

19 hours ago, Panic said:

18 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Shows dedication

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

16 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Shows dedication

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

17 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Shows dedication

Former: | MC RSLO 1LT Baker 1955 | Lord VIII Baker | Vice Sovereign Kir Kanos |

Star Wars GIF

19 hours ago, [DPG] Bennet10 the Pigeon said:

+ Support 

GURR GURR

EX: Purge VCMDR 

• Head of Staff
21 hours ago, [DPG] Bennet10 the Pigeon said:

+ Support 

GURR GURR @Odin

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

-Support

-I don't think he's fully ready to be the Fleet admiral yet

-He just got promoted to Versio 

-Not much time in Naval to be the Fleet Admiral

In my opinion Odin I feel like you should spend a little bit more time in Naval before you apply for Fleet Admiral.

But other than that good Luck

Current:

Senior Moderator

GameMaster [2]

TSO Commander

KitChan-ISB Kitty-Rebel High Admiral Kitten-Rebel Fleet Admiral Kat

Shore PVT 

Former:

2LT Purge BAL, 501st 1LT, Shock, AO, Havoc, MC SPC 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

- Support 

Odin, you joined Naval three weeks ago as an Admiral, an unprecedented transfer rank for Naval. 

You just got the lore rank of Admiral Garrick Versio yesterday.

I like you. You are well respected throughout the server. You are very active. All good things!

But why are you in a rush man? Why are you applying for this after just getting here? We have Admirals who have waited for this opportunity for many months... seems disrespectful to even apply.

Since the server opened years ago, the highest you could transfer into Naval as was the rank of Commodore. As I mentioned before, you received Admiral as a transfer, a first for our battalion. If I received the opportunity to transfer into Naval at this this exceptionally high rank, I would be humble as fuck. I would not dream of making apps this early.

Just feels wrong. 

Again, I think you're a good dude. I think you are a great leader. 

But this is kinda fucky.

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

5 minutes ago, M A N D O said:

- Support 

Odin, you joined Naval three weeks ago as an Admiral, an unprecedented transfer rank for Naval. 

I like you. You are well respected throughout the server. You are very active. All good things!

But why are you in a rush man? Why are you applying for this after just getting here? We have Admirals who have waited for this opportunity for many months... seems disrespectful to even apply.

Since the server opened years ago, the highest you could transfer into Naval as was the rank of Commodore. As I mentioned before, you received Admiral as a transfer, a first for our battalion. If I received the opportunity to transfer into Naval at this this exceptionally high rank, I would be humble as fuck. I would not dream of making apps this early.

Just feels wrong. 

Again, I think you're a good dude. I think you are a great leader. 

But this is kinda fucky.

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

2 hours ago, M A N D O said:

But why are you in a rush man?

He was once a General of Army & was a member of HC.

2 hours ago, M A N D O said:

As I mentioned before, you received Admiral as a transfer, a first for our battalion.

Krug
First Purge Commander -> Admiral

WiN
31st/Havoc SNR Commander -> Admiral

Seaman
SF SNR Commander -> Admiral

Not going to leave a -/+ Support, just leaving a simple response as I found this funny. 

• Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

3 hours ago, M A N D O said:

- Support 

It was not a unprecedented transfer. He was a General, he was actually the second General to receive the rank of Admiral in Naval, and how does him getting Garrick Versio relate to anything? Last I checked it's still equivalent to Admiral. 

3 hours ago, M A N D O said:

Since the server opened years ago, the highest you could transfer into Naval as was the rank of Commodore. As I mentioned before, you received Admiral as a transfer, a first for our battalion.

This isn't accurate. Transfer Mandates were set by the current Grand Moff for Naval. He wasn't the first General to transfer to Admiral either. The first received the rank of Agent Kallus. His name was Maverick if you're wondering. Not to mention WiN getting Admiral, Seaman getting Admiral...etc. 

Just like @[GL] LuciferI won't bother placing an opinion on this, however I can't just let false information be spread around like that, especially over the forums I manage. Not to mention I really can't say anything since I was technically removed! Shucks... @OdinGood Luck on the position. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

47 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

It was not a unprecedented transfer. He was a General, he was actually the second General to receive the rank of Admiral in Naval, and how does him getting Garrick Versio relate to anything? Last I checked it's still equivalent to Admiral. 

This isn't accurate. Transfer Mandates were set by the current Grand Moff for Naval. He wasn't the first General to transfer to Admiral either. The first received the rank of Agent Kallus. His name was Maverick if you're wondering. Not to mention WiN getting Admiral, Seaman getting Admiral...etc. 

Just like @[GL] LuciferI won't bother placing an opinion on this, however I can't just let false information be spread around like that, especially over the forums I manage. Not to mention I really can't say anything since I was technically removed! Shucks... @OdinGood Luck on the position. 

As I have only spent one year on ImperialRP, and only 3 months in Naval, I was not aware of previous transfers.

I retract my statement about the transfer being "unprecedented" and stand corrected @TAlila | Tay Keith!.

• Gaminglight Love 1

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

Back when I was actively apart of the community, Odin had joined the battalion and from day one, had exceptional ideas on how to positively change the battalion. He not only had the want and drive to do better with himself, but wanted to positively contribute to the community as a whole. On top of all this, he had EXCEPTIONAL leadership ability that was refined and formed to where he's at now.

Odin, I've always been proud of you and what you've done. Keep up the good work and good luck. I believe in you. 

+Support