Pisces's Nu7 Application

Yellowjacket

In Game Name: Pisces
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:44523937
Discord Name (Bread#0001): Pisces#1878

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Probably about a year or two ago or so, i had a long pause between then and now. 

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I have been in Nu7 in the past and had a pretty positive experience within it, I believe at least for me it is the better MTF branch on the server, I have been in E11 recently but did not enjoy it as much, although it is a great branch I found I would prefer Nu7. I like being able to stay in the facility even during the lower codes. I know most of the SCPs and their containment procedures so I wouldn't have a problem knowing how to re-contain SCPs. I also know most of the other procedures that Nu7 might have to deal with like if we are asked to go on the surface to do something or into dblock to help contain the d-class. 

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): I think i've tried out most of the branches, recently though I was a SGT in SEC and I am currently FM, EXM, ACM and FTO in Medical.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes

Fear, full of hate perforates me like a yellowjacket.

Accepted!

Please contact an FTO for your training.

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png