Wassabi's Racism Ban Appeal

Wassabi

Steam Name: Wassabi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:532604119

Ingame Name: Wassabi

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: Adam

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: I was in E11 base just walking around and I was listening to Mario Judah on the background while playing, then I accidentally pressed x while walking and everyone was able to hear the song for a couple of seconds.
I was taken to a sit then I explained that it was just mistakenly, I am sorry about it and ill be more carefully next time when pressing my keyboard keys.image.thumb.png.822d2053c1bbb38cd0f49764af636cac.png

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

1 minute ago, Wassabi said:

Steam Name: Wassabi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:532604119

Ingame Name: Wassabi

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: Adam

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: I was in E11 base just walking around and I was listening to Mario Judah on the background while playing, then I accidentally pressed x while walking and everyone was able to hear the song for a couple of seconds.
I was taken to a sit then I explained that it was just mistakenly, I am sorry about it and ill be more carefully next time when pressing my keyboard keys.image.thumb.png.822d2053c1bbb38cd0f49764af636cac.png

+support

Happens don’t do it again

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

-Support

It may have been on accident, but you still played music in the game that said the N-WORD, which somebody heard, and reported you for it. Also, your ban has been extended to permanent now since this is your 2nd racism offence.

Edited by Adam.

+Support 

Wassabi you are fucking stupid. 🤣

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Here is the clip provided:
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/73225000/d1337M85bWOQ?invite=cr-MSx5bEIsMjE0NTQ2MjEs

-Support

Let this be a learning experience. Try not to listen to those types of songs especially in the server.

Fr seems kinda sus that you "Accidentally" played it when the n word part came up 🤨

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

-support previously warned/banned for racism 

2nd offense should be perma per MOTD however SMT discretion 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

22 minutes ago, FusionThunder said:

-Support

this you?

(Wow that image got fucked up in uploading)

A63FF9E5-9AA0-40AB-814F-D19D7F0AD21B.jpeg

Yikes mate. You were given a chance but I think you just threw it away. Also shouldn't this be a perma ban?

- Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

-Support

I would have not reported you if you had just said sorry. You made excuses and started laughing so I made the report.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

32 minutes ago, Flixy said:

-Support

I would have not reported you if you had just said sorry. You made excuses and started laughing so I made the report.

Oof.

-Support.

This individual appears to have a recurring pattern of issues. From my understanding, you've been removed from branches due to other misconduct, so I do not find it believable that this was accidental.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

- Support

You have been banned before for Racism. Also, coincidently you press the puss to talk at the same time as the word came up and instead of apologizing you decided to make some excuses and laughed it off based off the witnesses of the event. Since this is your second offence it should be a permanent ban.

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

1 hour ago, Dick Grayson said:

yeah no youve had your chances youve also recently been striked in ci for saying some really not ok shit you deserve this ban

-Support 

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

-support
Sounds more like its on a soundboard than in the background to be honest. Doesn't seem accidental to me.

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

4 hours ago, ItzGray said:

-support
Sounds more like its on a soundboard than in the background to be honest. Doesn't seem accidental to me.

5 hours ago, Toasty said:

- Support

You have been banned before for Racism. Also, coincidently you press the puss to talk at the same time as the word came up and instead of apologizing you decided to make some excuses and laughed it off based off the witnesses of the event. Since this is your second offence it should be a permanent ban.

what they said, and being honest here you should be happy it isnt a perma with your history 

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

Denied

Everybody deserves as second chance however this is your second offence of racism now, its especially worse because it was within a branch you just got unblacklisted from for toxicity. This overall has led to your appeal being denied.