Addition of Ships to the Bounty Hunter's Guild [Denied]

LaFoursh

Should the Bounty Hunter's Guild jobs have their own ships?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Bounty Hunter's Guild jobs have their own ships?

• Yes
    • No

What do you want to see?: I would like to see the addition of ships to the five lore Bounty Hunters. Each of these Bounty Hunters have their own ships in the lore and I believe that they should be able to use it in game. Boba Fett has Slave I, Dengar has the Punishing One, IG-88 has the IG-2000, Bossk has the Hound's Tooth, and 4-LOM has the Mist Hunter. The Imperial RP content pack by Zeeptin has all of the ships that I will put in quotation marks below. There will be no extra content packs used and therefore will not cause more things to be downloaded to the server. The ships that I will mention also works on LFS.

Boba Fett: The Slave I is already in the server content pack under "lunasflightschool_boba".

Dengar: The Punishing One looks nearly identical to the "lfs_ebonhawk".

IG-88: The IG-2000 is already in the server content pack under "lfs_ig2000".

Bossk: The Hound's Tooth doesn't really have a replica ship in the server content, but the Geonosian ship called the "lfs_geo" is similar because of its brown color and it is compact.

4-LOM: The Mist Hunter looks very similar to the "lfs_spiral" in the content.

Why should we add it?: It will be a nice change for the Bounty Hunters and will allow them to do more things in RP and such. It makes sense in lore why they should have these ships, considering they used them to travel to areas and fly around and it makes sense in game why they should have these ships, considering that they are already in the server content and we didn't have a use for them until now.

What are the advantages of having this?: It will be a great addition for those who would want to play on any of the Bounty Hunter's Guild jobs and it will entice people to buy the Bounty Hunter's Guild pack in the donation shop. These ships are already in the server and the only thing really that needs to be done is to make it so the Bounty Hunters can spawn the ships. If we have these ships in our server and we never use them, we should make a use for them.

Who is it mainly for?: It is mainly for the people who paid for the Bounty Hunter's Guild.

Links to any content: All of the content I mentioned before can be found on Zeeptin's page on the Steam Workshop, specifically https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1858819576, which is the Imperial RP content pack.

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

+/- support 

Yes this would be cool but their is no use other than bounty hunters abusing ships maybe if it was super expensive to spawn then it could work

Edited by Donovan 1973

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

On 11/29/2021 at 12:06 PM, Donovan 1973 said:

+/- support 

Yes this would be cool but their is no use other than bounty hunters abusing ships maybe if it was super expensive to spawn then it could work

Yeah that is a great idea actually. Ships could cost 10k-50k and I see that as a fair price for those ships.

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

-Support

it would be a great idea “but”

-it would possibly be abused.

-the  Salve 1 is broke and dose not work that’s on the server 

-There is really no use to have these ships on them in the first place.

-But good luck with your ideas but I see no benefit for this addition

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

On 12/3/2021 at 9:31 AM, benjacobs034 said:

-Support

Yea as rex said. It could be cool, but people usually know how to abuse it like spawning it in the ship ect. So this will be a -Support from me as well. Keep on coming with the suggestions though. Its fine if its a bad or a good suggestion. All suggestions will get you noticed!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

-Support

Due to how often the other equipment on these jobs such as the flamethrowers or smoke grenades get abused, this would overall be bad for the server in my eyes. And if what Benjacobs said is true about the Slave I being broken this would not work.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 12/5/2021 at 1:38 PM, Keegan said:

-Support

Due to how often the other equipment on these jobs such as the flamethrowers or smoke grenades get abused, this would overall be bad for the server in my eyes. And if what Benjacobs said is true about the Slave I being broken this would not work.

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 12/5/2021 at 10:38 AM, Keegan said:

-Support

On 12/5/2021 at 8:38 AM, Keegan said:

-Support

On 12/3/2021 at 2:31 AM, benjacobs034 said:

-Support

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

On 11/29/2021 at 12:06 PM, Donovan 1973 said:

+/- support 

Current:

Senior Moderator

GameMaster [2]

SO Commander

KitChan-ISB Kitty-Rebel High Admiral Kitten-Rebel Kat

Shore PVT 

Former:

2LT Purge BAL, 501st 1LT, Shock, AO, Havoc, MC SPC 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 12/5/2021 at 1:38 PM, Keegan said:

-Support

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png