• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:
iZz

What is your steam name?:
[GL] iZz

What is your steam ID?:
STEAM_0:1:165893971

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
Other than my current experience on GamingLight, no

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
Late December, 2020

What date did you make your forums account?
April 22, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?
2 (https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198292053671)image.thumb.png.4e95e94ebb78ff04909d7616353a9a26.png

Have you donated?
Yes

What rank are you applying for?
Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?
No

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it:
Yes

Timezone:
EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):
MiniEpic, Russia, Sourg (all admins)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I believe that I deserve the rank of senior moderator for the following reasons. For one, I have been staff since August. I have gained a lot of experience, dealing with almost every situation that I can think of, and I have never had a staff report against me to this day. I believe that this shows my level of maturity, abilities, and overall work ethic are up to par, if not better. Another reason I believe I deserve the rank of Senior Moderator is my experience in being a member in the community. I have been playing on PoliceRP for almost a year now, knowing all the rules like the back of my hand. I also have a love for the server like no other and I want to be a greater part of keeping it an enjoyable place for everyone to play on. One other reason I believe that I should be accepted as a Senior Moderator is my professionalism. I can't recall a time where I have been called out for being unprofessional or mingey. I also believe most people would support this statement. For these reasons, I believe that I should be accepted as a Senior Moderator 🙂 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
If this were a situation where I am a Moderator, I would first freeze the player with my physgun, then gag them, then jail them for 600 seconds, warn them for Mass RDM (and possibly staff diss if they were being disrespectful), and call for an Admin+ to ban them for 5 days (as per the staff handbook). If no Admin+ was available, I would get a Senior Moderator to ban them for 12 hours and I would make a ban request to extend it on the forums. If this would happen with me as a Senior Moderator, I would do the same thing, but instead ban them myself for 12 hours and make the ban request.

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

• Head Admin

-Support

iZz, I really like you as a staff member, but I personally would like to see you improve in your performance in the staff team before I can give you my support; namely I feel you need to work on these points:

• Being able to make consistent sit counts
  • Staff meeting attendance
  • Activity on the server

Try to improve upon these points going forward, and I'm positive you will be ready for Senior Mod.

Good Luck!

Forklift_Signature.png

2 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

iZz, I really like you as a staff member, but I personally would like to see you improve in your performance in the staff team before I can give you my support; namely I feel you need to work on these points:

• Activity on the server

Try to improve upon these points going forward, and I'm positive you will be ready for Senior Mod.

Good Luck!

Izz has to work a lot and I applaud him for getting on In his little spare time and helping keep the server safe and Happy for Which I am giving him a 

+Support

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

9 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

• Activity on the server

Good Luck!

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

+/- Support

-From what I have seen havent seen you active on staff or RP in a long time.

So just keep up activity thanks! And remember do best work. Good luck! -soup

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

19 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

• Activity on the server

Good Luck!

On 11/26/2021 at 4:55 PM, Vader said:

+Support

Mod for a long time

active

friendly

Mature

well known 

would be a great fit

one of my fav staff Member yes people might say hes inactive and all that but it's Because He Has IRL Job And Life   i think he is ready to be a SNR Mod Always Respectable  Respects New Players  Doesn't Just Full Out Warn Some One They Actual Guide The Player To The Rules  Great  Person To Have On The Staff Team Never Had Problems With HIM

Edited by Waifu Mewy
  • Gaminglight Love 1

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

23 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

• Activity on the server

Good Luck!

I have to agree with will, If you were more consistent on the server I would slap down a plus support 

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

Honestly even if his activity is down I see him on and trying! Not only that he doesn’t look the other way for family members and every sit I had have he’s dealt with professionally! I remember being a senior moderator and iz has what it takes! I believe he would be a great addition to senior mod

+ support 

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 11/26/2021 at 5:55 PM, Vader said:

+Support

Mod for a long time

active

friendly

Mature

well known 

would be a great fit

+support

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

On 11/26/2021 at 11:05 PM, Will said:

-Support

• Activity on the server

Good Luck!

On 11/26/2021 at 6:55 PM, Vader said:

+Support

Mod for a long time

active

friendly

Mature

well known 

would be a great fit

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC