Event Team ApplicationDenied

Samsonsavage

In-Game Name:  Samsonsavage   

Time played on server: I usually play  on the server for at least 9-10 hours a day(edit: sorry I didn't put it up here I forgot, but thanks for letting me know)

In-Game Name:  snuffles

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:209641550

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Platinum.

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: My time on the SCP server is Roughly 336 hours at least. edit:( also thank you for letting me know )

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: Ci infill snuffles/ MFT E11 RCT snuffles.

What is your time Zone?: my Time zone is Eastern Time.

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): I would rate myself a 7/10.

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No this is my first time.

How Active are you? (1/10):  6/10. I'm in different time zones and I sleep during the day sometimes so I'm mostly on at night.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers. Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): I have 0 warnings on all servers, but I do make some mistakes that are minor mishaps.

Reasons for warnings: well, I was new to the server and I consider myself relatively new and still learning , so on my first few times on the server I made a lot of mistakes that only got me minor warning  or no warnings at all . some examples include:

killing someone As 096 without waiting 3 seconds: (this is I think my first verbal warning I ever got and it got me in a little minor trouble. I killed Mutiple people as 096 and got called into a sit. I never knew the rules beforehand so I got let off the hook.)

prop abuse:( I apparently if you use props in d block you can get in trouble which I didn't know before hand. thankfully the admins were nice and saw that I didn't know how wrong it was so they sent me back and told me not to do it again.

noclipping in someone as 343: (when we were roleplaying I clipped into someone and got in trouble for it. again, I didn't know you couldn't do that. I got scared of being banned and denied it but eventually came clean because of the guilt that I ruined someone's Rp experience.)

edit: ( I cant recall the dates at all because of my short memory which I have problems with every day)

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: You should allow me to be an Event Team Member because I want to make it a fun time for other players on the server, with some help of course. I also have Alot of knowledge on a large number of SCP's and a few GOI groups so I will know certain will probably like. I know that I have little to no experience in being an event planner and that mostly all other players never notice me around the server but that is because of when I get on. I usually only get on late at night but will occasionally get on in the middle of the day.  so I would like to learn so I can be a better event planner and make it so that everyone is happy and can have fun without the same things happening over and over everyday, so please give me a chance to prove my worth to this server.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): An event I could create is where there is an end of the world scenario in which the scarlet king breaks through our reality and reeks havoc on the foundation. to do this I will need an good amount of players on the server who want to join and then I would need someone who plays the role of the scarlet king. also there will be someone who will be SCP 231-7 and SCP 999 for lore reasons. the goal is to try and drive the scarlet king back into the dimension he came out of. if I don't get accepted I hope someone on the event team takes my idea. that would make me very happy!

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes i have read the Event Team Guidelines.

my favorite SCP is SCP - 2006, also known as "Too Spooky."  I love this SCP because of his funny nature and how he wants to scare everyone without actually trying to kill them. even though he is a Keter he is relatively harmless and loves talking to people if I recall.

Edited by Samsonsavage
i needed to re check everything and make sure its right . thanks to E11 MSGT diz

- Support

App doesn’t meet word requirement (Use word counter)

No RP ranks

You didn’t put the time you have on the server

I gotta admit though, event is pretty cool

Edited by Diz
Put word checker instead of word counter lol
  • Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

23 hours ago, Diz said:

- Support

App doesn’t meet word requirement (Use word counter)

No RP ranks

You didn’t put the time you have on the server

I gotta admit though, event is pretty cool

Changing to -/+ Support leaning to +Support

- Low RP ranks

- Tiny minge sometimes

+ Pretty active, even though he says otherwise

+ Cool dude to be around with

+ Not toxic

+ Event is fucking awesome

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

+/- Support

-Application and event idea are decent

-Pretty nice

-Low RP Ranks

-Not well known

-Compared to other applicants your activity is not that great

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg