FootSniffa's resignation from GL

FootSniffa

Hello everyone, most of you may know me because I have been around on the server for around 5-6 months. This is my official resignation from gaminglight imperial RP as I have gone into Havoc Reserves, I have been in havoc almost my entire GL career as it has been one of my most favorite battalions and put all my sweat and tears into it. I have lost all my motivation to play the server anymore and feel like it's my time to move on with my life away from GL as I am currently in 8th grade trying to make it into High School. 

-Wheat  You have been one of my closest friends on GL ever since I first joined havoc while you were a SSGT

Velimir You were a great commander of havoc then joined gunnery officer in naval

Bepiks You are going to be a great havoc Vice Commander don't let anyone tell you different

Genbu You were a great Vice Admiral in Naval and I have told you more about my problems than any other of my friends and family

Mel You are a great overall person ever since you were ST VCMDR now you are a great VCMDR of IF 

Vertigo I have known you ever since i first joined purge since you were a 2LT now you are Purge field commander damn time does go by fast

Miyo You are a great and positive person I wish you the best of luck as commander of 501st

Nebel You are a cringe nae nae baby all jokes aside I wish you the best of luck if you ever get AHC

Theta You are a great guy best of luck in 501st

Sainty You were a great Havoc VCMDR and i'll miss ya

Sawick Thank you for giving me a chance in IF on letting become the rank of LTSL best of luck on either getting SMT or high command

Keegan You were a great part of Medical and I wish you the best of luck in AHC

Red I love you like a brother man you are such a great guy best of luck in RG

Gaz Miss the times we had together in 501st

Well it's been a fun time on GL and i have made many great friends i'll be back someday but bye for now

FootSniffa signing off

Edited by FootSniffa

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

Foot, you’re a great guy and easily one of the funniest people I’ve met on GL. I’m sad to see you go, hopefully I’ll still see you around sometimes. Best of luck in life my guy.

godspeed.

7C0B7273-2203-4436-8C3F-BFA7B18A689A.jpeg

• Like 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

One of my favorite IF officers. I took a huge chance on you and you lived up to expectations and beyond. When IF needs help long into future you’ll be one of first I call on to come back!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

May you sniff feet in peace. All jokes aside, you we're putting your damn work into havoc. It's sad to see you go. May luck be upon you at all times. Godspeed!

o7

Edited by Coconut Boy

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

Foot 

Best bigfoot hunter 

• Laughing 1

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

On 11/24/2021 at 11:34 PM, Theta said:

Foot, you’re a great guy and easily one of the funniest people I’ve met on GL. I’m sad to see you go, hopefully I’ll still see you around sometimes. Best of luck in life my guy.

godspeed.

7C0B7273-2203-4436-8C3F-BFA7B18A689A.jpeg

Current:

Senior Moderator

GameMaster [2]

SO Commander

KitChan-ISB Kitty-Rebel High Admiral Kitten-Rebel Kat

Shore PVT 

Former:

2LT Purge BAL, 501st 1LT, Shock, AO, Havoc, MC SPC 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF