Another Economy Suggestion - Denied

Nicc

What you want to see? - Decrease the cost of bit miners and Money printers.

Why should we add it? - Due to the recent nerfs in the amount that a player makes in each of these methods, It takes way to long in order to make the money back. 

Example 1:

Using the high tear platinum money printer, each cycle will make about 35000 dollars and will take around 10 minutes. With the cost of 250000, it will take 7.14 complete cycles to make back the worth of the money printer leading to a little over an hour in constant printing ( not including cooling time or the cost of cooling/ buying paper).

Example 2:

Bitcoin Miners, when have a full setup with all available upgrades installed, putting the cost at around 2 million, takes around another hour to make the money back (not including the money spent buying fuel).

I am Speaking for myself when I say this but it could go for many others. Most days I only have about an hour or so to play, and most days I attempt to make money. With the way that the current production system works, I am lucky to make back what I spent setting up, especially since I am not able to play during the night surge.

What are the advantages of having this? - Allows for people to compete in the economy without having to grind out all day to make a couple of dollars. personally believe that the economy changes have been beneficial to the server, its just that people like myself who didn't have a lot of money before the update, and people who are not able to play for hours on end, are not able to keep up with those who are in the above 20 mil bracket.

Who is it mainly for? - Criminal Classes

Links to any content - N/a

Current

Assistant Chief || DF CPL || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

+/- Support

+Support - Sounds good idea of making more money with printers and bitcoins

-Support - We already have had a Economy update of what Jimmy has already done and calculated it all of what each printer gets etc

But also if u are on during the double XP and money surge u can easily make your money back from the printers and plus more when u have double money etc!

Edited by Ecott
  • Like 1

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator