More Emotes/pretty quick update to do - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Mewy Minge

What you want to see? - i would like to see more emotes on the server

Why should we add it? - emotes are really good for roleplay scenes/ they are harmless and  people could have fun with new emotes planted and they are already in the server so its no add-on to be required for it 

What are the advantages of having this? -More Emotes/dances to be used in scenes because the current dance is pretty boring 

Who is it mainly for? -everyone 

Content Link https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/gestures

Edited by Waifu Mewy

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

On 11/24/2021 at 6:28 PM, Waifu Mewy said:

What you want to see? - i would like to see more emotes on the server

Why should we add it? - emotes are really good for roleplay scenes/ they are harmless and  people could have fun with new emotes planted and they are already in the server so its no add-on to be required for it 

What are the advantages of having this? -More Emotes/dances to be used in scenes because the current dance is pretty boring 

Who is it mainly for? -everyone 

Emotes to be put in  -  Signal Forward "_darkrp_doanimation 53"

Gather 'Round "_darkrp_doanimation 54"

Signal Halt "_darkrp_doanimation 55"

Salute  - "_darkrp_doanimation 1614"

Sexy Dance - "_darkrp_doanimation 1617"

Cheer "_darkrp_doanimation 1620"

Dance - "_darkrp_doanimation 1642"

Robot Dance "_darkrp_doanimation 1643"

Magical Levitation "_darkrp_doanimation 1661"

The Sexy dance used to be in PRP like 2 years ago but they took it away for some reason I loved it

Major +Support

Edited by King

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

+/- Support

+support - Be good to have different emotes u can use despite the sweps u can already have of buying them

- support - We had emotes before in the past but for watever reason it got removed don’t know if it was to do with either performance on server or just everyone used them within the first week it came out then not used them after and it legit died or watever 

but overall more to the +support if it can legit stay in the server for the long run! 

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

16 minutes ago, Ecott said:

+/- Support

+support - Be good to have different emotes u can use despite the sweps u can already have of buying them

- support - We had emotes before in the past but for watever reason it got removed don’t know if it was to do with either performance on server or just everyone used them within the first week it came out then not used them after and it legit died or watever 

but overall more to the +support if it can legit stay in the server for the long run! 

i dont really see how they could like lag the server  hopefully it gets added in because i love emotes  and using them 

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

Just now, Waifu Mewy said:

i dont really see how they could like lag the server  hopefully it gets added in because i love emotes  and using them 

I’m not 100% saying it was that but I’m second guessing it of that’s what SMT would say of performance reasons if it got removed or it legit went dead after a week or so in the server n everyone stopped using them etc aha 

• Heart-Eyes 1

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

On 11/25/2021 at 3:04 AM, Tactical said:

+support 
i dont see no issue with this 
be cool to see more/new emotes

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

+Support
Emotes could be used to increase RP or just used for pictures

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

• 2 weeks later...