Coco's Senior Gamemaster Application- Denied

Iceyy

Should i be SGM?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I'm fit for senior gamemaster?

• Yes (Please give a reason why.)
    • No (Please give a reason why.)

In-game name: Coco 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:244699921 

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Nova Commander 

How long have you been Gamemaster: I’ve been a gamemaster for about 2 months now 

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable): None 

How much time do you have on the server?: I have 1,781 hours on the server -> https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/889560780 

How well do you know the LORE?: From 1-10 I'd say about a 7. I’ve watched all the recent movies as well as the old ones but that was ages ago. I’m planning to rewatch them since I don’t remember all that happened in those movies. I’ve watched all the series from Disney+. Bad Batch, Mandalorian and almost watched the Clone Wars. 

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Gamemaster?: When I joined Gamemaster, I always looked up to Senior Gamemaster, as I do now. And that has always inspired me to be a part of that team. The reason it's always interested me in joining it, because I wanted to help other Gamemasters with any problems or questions they have in mind. I might not know answers to all their questions but I want to at least try. I still want to help with other people's events no matter if it's for an event actor or to help with the event with placing AI’s, dealing with actors, or just overseeing the event and making sure it's going smoothly. I want to help the Head Gamemaster team with any tasks they give me. I love helping new players on the server as well as new Gamemasters and staff. It’s just been what I’ve been doing my whole life, helping other people in need. I want to bring life to the ImperialRP server with new and unique storylines and other events. I want to be able to accept mega events that are being planned and making suggestions if need be. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Game Master?: I think I should be trusted because of the time I've dedicated on Gamemaster and the whole server in general. I’ve dedicated a lot of time into my events like, making off-ship dupes, to planning what's going to happen during an event and how it's going to start and end. I’ve also dedicated my time to SIM’s, making dupes for SIM’s and other fun for the community and I don’t want that to go to waste, ever. I am positive that I'm highly trusted by the Gamemaster team. I think I'm also trusted by the nova regiment as well as the command and high command team. If anyone from a normal member to a Gamemaster comes up to me to ask a question, I am always trying to answer those questions the best way possible. I may not have an answer to every question, but I still try my best. I try to push out the events required for the week. I’m also going to prove my worth to you if I already haven’t. 

Have you mastered ULX?: I think I have mastered ULX. I have used it for a long time now, and I know all the commands that are useful for every situation. Tools are also in my knowledge. I know what every button does and if I should press them or not. 

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: I’m fairly familiar with planning Mega Event even though I’ve only planned one mega event. 

Give an example of a mega event: 
I have one creature event in my mind that could go well and I think its unique for what I've seen. 

“Science Creature Breakout.” 

Event Ping 
On-Ship/Off-Map 

Scientist were doing experiments on creatures in a laboratory in a nearby facility. The containment cells we’re top notch but these scientists accidentally gave the creatures the wrong serum and now they learn and adapt to a whole new level. They can now learn skills from other creatures and humans faster than others. For example, they can now speak and they can fly ships. They have setup a nest down on the facility that needs to be taken care of. See how the story continues by joining the server. 

The event and what happens. 

- Naval would see multiple ships hyperspacing in trough radar and announce that we need to prepare for battle and that multiple unregistered ships are entering the airspace and they could possibly be there to attack them. When these ships enter airspace their nothing like the ships that they have seen before. They are all misshaped and covered in blood and flesh. They start speaking through the intercom. They don’t speak like a normal human would, but enough that they understand him. They tell them that they are there to attack them and that their sending in some of their powerful creatures down on the ship to keep them company. 

- Once there is about 2-3 ships remaining, they start slowing down creatures down on the ISD. They say on radio that they are going to leave now and that they just wanted to deplete their troops a little bit. And hyperspace away. 

- ISB General Coco comes to the ship with news that they have a tracker placed on that ship and they know where they are headed. They gather everyone to MHB brief them all. They pick ground command, tell troops what they are doing and then send the assault team down to the facility. 

- Once they all are on the planet they will gather up in lines where they are going over once again what is going to happen down here on the facility. Which gives me time to set spawns and do preparations, for example set nest like props and put shields around the base. Once everything has been briefed, they will do a full-on assault to the base. There will be a medical tent for medical with creatures that have recently checking out what equipment they have in there. Medical will take care of the creatures and ask troopers that need medical attention to go back to the tent. 

- Once they break the shields and go into the base, they would see nests and a lot of creatures that they need to take care of. The base looks broken and bloody. There are some hacking stations and holo pads that they need to take information from. 

- Once the imperial troopers are on the upper hand on taking the base and killing the creatures. The creatures would retreat to a nearby base for their final stand. More creatures start coming in with drop pods trying to stop the imperials from reaching the other base. 

- When they reach the base, they start backing away trying to stay away from the troops, but they get to a dead end and try to fight for their lives before they die and their limbs fall to the ground and screech loudly which the creature leader hears and announces that the troops will pay for what they have done and send in more creatures before the troops try to escape. 

- Once they get back to the ISD they will do a public debrief with General Coco. Coco would congratulate the troopers on succeeding on winning that battle and that Coco will track down the creature leader and take him down. 

END OF EVENT. 

How active can you be: I can usually be active from 2-7+ hours. I can dedicate more time over the weekends or when I'm off school. 

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

+ Support

• Dependable person who always steps up to help others
  • Runs solid events and mega events
  • Highly active, with plenty of time on the server
  • Is respected on the server
  • Has the temperament and qualities people look for in a leader

Good luck Coco!

• Heart-Eyes 1