Seaman's Grand Admiral Thrawn Application- Denied

Seaman

Is Seaman fit to become the next Grand Admiral Thrawn?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Is Seaman fit to become Grand Admiral Thrawn?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your current IGN? (In Game Name): (High Admiral) Seaman.

2. What rank are you applying for? Grand Admiral Thrawn.

3. Why do you want to become the position of Grand Admiral Thrawn? I would like to become the rank of Grand Admiral Thrawn for the main reason of being able to expand my wings, responsibility and reach out to all sectors and battalions on the server (That obviously being IQ, Army and Naval). This large responsibility and overview over all battalions would allow quick executive decisions to be made alongside their command teams and high command members for both command and player benefit. The most important aspect for any battalion is activity and player enjoyment and interaction. After all, who wouldn't want all battalions to have a ton of players and having fun?
As Grand Admiral Thrawn, I would help find and approve updates and issues within command, making  all commanders' many jobs easier which in turn will result in more 1 on 1 time with their battalion. In instances where a command team may be weak or missing, I would do what the situation deems best and work hard to make ends meet. All of this mentioned above would apply for both regular Battalion Command and High Command, ultimately increasing the amount of interactions, familiarity, respect and amusement for the battalions across all sectors. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I currently have 18 weeks on the server according to the TAB menu in game. According to BattleMetrics I have around 3100 hours. I do not and have not spent any time on any other GMOD server as I know everything I’m looking for is here on our Imperial RP. 
My BattleMetrics: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/894415512

5. What do you think is the main purpose of Grand Admiral Thrawn? I know the main purpose of GAT is to use their influence over all sectors to assist and guide battalion and high command in making their decisions regarding battalion updates, promotions and consequences. Being as GAT is the first member (And in most instances, the only member) of SNR High Command they would serve to make quick definitive decisions that do not show bias and benefits the most people as possible. GAT also exists to keep a standard and the entirety of the current High Command in check and place both through activity, placement and maturity, this could be done through simple evaluations and by providing assignments. 

6. Why should we trust you to be Imperial Senior High Command? I should be trusted with SNR HCOM for a multitude of reasons. The first one being the amount of time I’ve spent on the server. All though not every waking moment goes into being online and active on my RP job, a lot of time and energy went into behind the scenes and work that isnt necessarily noticed right away. This is most prominently seen with my most recent promotion to Assistant Head Game Master, a leading rank of the game master team that shows consistency and dedication to the server unlike no other. This shows my deep care for the server as a whole as outside of my position from High Command I take a large value to the experience the player base is having and that they are reaching their entertainment through events. Reaching this rank shows commitment, hardship and patience.
Secondly would be my story to the rank I hold currently. Before transferring to Naval (And then becoming Navy High Command), I was in Starfighters and back then they had a full command team and amazing activity. I held out within the battalion as a member of its command for an insanely long time at around 4 months without a single day of LOA. During this period, SF had broken the server record (And still holds the record) for most concurrent players on any job within their battalion (at 33!) clearly showing that any command team that I work with are highly capable and successful when put together.
The last reason for me to be trusted as Grand Admiral Thrawn would be the large scale Navy missions that I have been hosting about every week for the last few months. What started as only assistant GM thing for me had become a series of my own missions that I have hosted (almost) every weekend for all Navy battalions to join in and have fun which include their own stories and detailed mission objectives that I have created for Navy battalions to enjoy which require a lot of preparation and planning. These missions alone have influenced many other members of Command to start doing missions of their own for their own troops and are managed in a similar manner. 

7. How often can you be Online? : I can be and am on the server for at the very least 2 or 3 hours a day to keep up with all things on the related to RP or not. In instances where I can not be on the server I keep a constant eye on the discord servers and am available from 10am to 9pm EST regarding appropriate concerns. 

8. If you was to get Grand Admiral Thrawn, what would be 3 changes you will make and why? (In detail please) Its hard to say what my 3 instantaneous changes to all battalions and RP on the server would be, although a lot of issues and problems can be overcome via change, tuning and adjustment, I feel that most importantly and obviously firstly a large assessment and viewing of all battalions would be crucial first, seeing or finding an issue seen in full at that point may change my 3 current implementations especially as most issues take some time fix.
With that in mind my first action would be to essentially have a universal check up and assessment. Checking activity of battalions and their command, what they are doing, how they are acting and if they are being effective would be essential, (Some major problems which I can tell already will not be mentioned here on public forums!). From there I would move into SOPS and documents, ensuring they are up to date, effective, composed correctly and efficient. Doing so would allow creation of assignments and the creation of stepping stones towards success. This in total would be the first change and would include a revision followed by the removal and additions of those that need to be addressed. 
Secondly, after and during the assurance that all things within battalions across all sectors are up to date and correct I would push for the change of uniformity across all battalions. This would mean and show that all battalions would follow the exact same procedure, guidelines, and looks. To clarify what this statement entails, several battalions have different looking functions, pinned messages, information channels or rosters. Making all information that is already quite scattered and difficult to find in some instances unfamiliar / non user friendly to users who need to follow along and are unfamiliar. For example our current rosters for the most part all have the same look yet there are some which have conflicting appearances. This change would most commonly find its effectiveness and contingency in the discord servers.
Finally as a last change I would move to assist battalions that are currently going through difficult times of activity on the server. This would mainly entail to battalions like Havoc, 501st and Death-Troopers who have been having occasional spotty activity despite their command and officers best efforts towards the problem. A battalion update regarding them would be needed and would happen. Specifics for each battalion would differ but for example: Havoc to assist activity could undergo a battalion update that would provide more things for Havoc to do while onboard, this could be done through additional equipment and vehicles being added to the server, adding new procedures that increase RP value and provide more things to do in boring instances that involve unseen or completely exclusive things.

9. Do you have any RECENT Warnings? (What for?) : I have never received a warning.

• Gaminglight Love 2

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

- Support

Not a good fit for SHC, personally I believe that there are more qualified people for the postion who have made more of a mark and an impact on the community. 

For the point "With that in mind my first action would be to essentially have a universal check up and assessment." this is something you are or should already be doing as a high command member. Same would go for "Secondly, after and during the assurance that all things within battalions across all sectors are up to date and correct I would push for the change of uniformity across all battalions."

You do not hold the record for most members active, its Inquisitorius with 35 people. 

nice self-anecdotes

• Dislike 3

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

+support

+Even though what caps said in some ways is true, seaman has holded most active members caps, in SF he hosted with 24!, and then in naval for 30.

+Active

+Shows dedication

+has experience

+good person

+shows that he wants the position

+one of the best marshalls SF has had.

Seaman has shown day to day what people need, and honestly there is a lot of people fit for this position, and one of them is you, i wish you luck and honestly i hope you get it, good luck with everything and I wanna say thanks for everything you do to the community ALSO SHOW US YOUR PICTURE WITH THE CAT HEADPHONES!!!!!!!

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

31 minutes ago, caps said:

- Support

Not a good fit for SHC, personally I believe that there are more qualified people for the postion who have made more of a mark and an impact on the community. 

For the point "With that in mind my first action would be to essentially have a universal check up and assessment." this is something you are or should already be doing as a high command member. Same would go for "Secondly, after and during the assurance that all things within battalions across all sectors are up to date and correct I would push for the change of uniformity across all battalions."

You do not hold the record for most members active, its Inquisitorius with 35 people. 

nice self-anecdotes

14 minutes ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Even though what caps said in some ways is true, seaman has holded most active members caps, in SF he hosted with 24!, and then in naval for 30.

+Active

+Shows dedication

+has experience

+good person

Seaman has shown day to day what people need, and honestly there is a lot of people fit for this position, and one of them is you, i wish you luck and honestly i hope you get it, good luck with everything and I wanna say thanks for everything you do to the community ALSO SHOW US YOUR PICTURE WITH THE CAT HEADPHONES!!!!!!!

overall +support

Edited by Brand

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

3 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Active

+Shows dedication

+has experience

+good person

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

-Support
Not active, sure your battlemetrics are insane but I have never seen you walking around the ship interacting, you are always AFK Or doing an event then proceeding to AFK Again, uncool.
No idea what you have done since becoming HCOM, If someone could tell me one thing I would be grateful. Sorry if I am being naive
I believe if you became GAT, you would be the same as every other GAT/Vader and be inactive, par Lucifer, I personally would love an active GAT that was interactive with people and didn't get on once a fortnight.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

Mega +Support!

Let me tell you a little about one of my favorite people on GL ImperialRP!

Seaman is:

• Extremely excited about people having a great time on our server
  • Passionate about crafting/supporting engaging RP experiences
  • Mature beyond his years, possessing sometimes unreal patience 
  • A person that possesses the even-keeled temperament and consistent focus required to lead
  • Committed to honest, fair and equitable treatment of all under him - he chooses no favorites and treats everyone equally

While he may not have been here as long as others pursuing this esteemed role on the server, the phrase "quality over quantity" comes to mind - Seaman has risen through the ranks consistently because he displays the patience, professionalism, and passion required for a position in High Command.

At the end of the day, I strongly feel two things:

• Seaman is the best person for the role of Thrawn for multiple reasons. 
  • When it comes to choosing the right Thrawn, time on the server matters way, way less than a positive attitude and strong leadership capability.

Good luck Seaman, you got this man!

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

7 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Active

+Shows dedication

+has experience

+good person

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

8 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Active

+Shows dedication

+has experience

+good person

• Dislike 2

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

3 hours ago, M A N D O said:

Mega +Support!

Seaman is:

• A person that possesses the even-keeled temperament and consistent focus required to lead
  • Committed to honest, fair and equitable treatment of all under him - he chooses no favorites and treats everyone equally

While he may not have been here as long as others pursuing this esteemed role on the server, the phrase "quality over quantity" comes to mind - Seaman has risen through the ranks consistently because he displays the patience, professionalism, and passion required for a position in High Command.

• When it comes to choosing the right Thrawn, time on the server matters way, way less than a positive attitude and strong leadership capability.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

23 hours ago, caps said:

- Support

Seaman I think you are a great guy but I believe that there are more qualified people for this position right now. 
Best of luck! 

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

23 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Active

+Shows dedication

+has experience

+good person

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

20 hours ago, M A N D O said:

Mega +Support!

Seaman is:

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 11/24/2021 at 1:30 PM, caps said:

- Support

nice self-anecdotes

On 11/24/2021 at 7:49 PM, Mr.E said:

-Support
Not active, sure your battlemetrics are insane but I have never seen you walking around the ship interacting, you are always AFK Or doing an event then proceeding to AFK Again, uncool.
No idea what you have done since becoming HCOM, If someone could tell me one thing I would be grateful. Sorry if I am being naive
I believe if you became GAT, you would be the same as every other GAT/Vader and be inactive, par Lucifer, I personally would love an active GAT that was interactive with people and didn't get on once a fortnight.

Personally I’ve had a fair share of interactions with you where I’ve walked away feeling you were being vindictive or stubborn. You seem to not like change or advancement which is fine if that’s your choice but it’s not something the server needs as a whole. Also for the claims that you get on walk around or interact often is a lie I have rarely seen you on during peak hours and I work 5 days a week. Under the last Tarkin (Mikey) you seemed to have adopted his was of doing things ie. messing around the entire time playing, taking long to respond, AFKing on the server but not being on job ever, and showing extreme bias towards your way of doing things. 

Overall you need much much more time and advancement to get this position -Support. 

• Like 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

-Support 

On 11/24/2021 at 6:49 PM, Mr.E said:

-Support

4 hours ago, SawickM said:

Personally I’ve had a fair share of interactions with you where I’ve walked away feeling you were being vindictive or stubborn. You seem to not like change or advancement which is fine if that’s your choice but it’s not something the server needs as a whole. Also for the claims that you get on walk around or interact often is a lie I have rarely seen you on during peak hours and I work 5 days a week. Under the last Tarkin (Mikey) you seemed to have adopted his was of doing things ie. messing around the entire time playing, taking long to respond, AFKing on the server but not being on job ever, and showing extreme bias towards your way of doing things. 

Overall you need much much more time and advancement to get this position -Support. 

I really don't want another person who is just going to sit in the Bridge all day.

Edited by Awsomeguy2021

Current:   | Nova Vice Commander Luminary NT04|

EX:   Purge Commander VALoons DN52 MC IR 2Lt VAL 5225 |
spacer.png

On 11/24/2021 at 1:46 PM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Active

+Shows dedication

+has experience

+good person

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 11/24/2021 at 8:20 PM, M A N D O said:

Mega +Support!

Seaman is:

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

+support

+Active

+Shows dedication

+has experience

+good person

Good Luck!

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

+support

+Active

+Shows dedication

+has experience

+good person

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

On 11/24/2021 at 8:20 PM, M A N D O said:

Mega +Support!

Seaman is:

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png