Compton's 7th and final ban appeal attempt- Accepted

kwciicompton

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

Steam Name: Compton 

Ingame Name: Compton

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:456467462

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Fame King

Reason for Ban: Dissing SMT

Dispute: This was about a little over 2 years ago when my ban took place obviously since then I have changed in many ways I've found new interests such has U.S. Naval Sea Cadet Corps and other things I have matured and changed a lot since my 12 year old squeaker self that was back then and yes i was toxic as per usual of any 12 year old squeaker on Garry's mod since my involvement in the community I obtained high ranking positions such has a LT in CERT and SM in the PD I have also supported the server through buying my Custom Class and buying ranks such has VIP I would love to be able to come back to the community and play once again with everyone with my CC and my VIP rank people have said I "raided" the TS it was not a raid i simply changed my name it was me and 2 other of my friends that where also in the gaminglight community already and both also achieved high ranking spots all we did was change our names in it through the nickname deal when you click your name we did not attempt to ruin anything for people we where in a call with us and 2 other people we where not joining calls and screaming or anything to disturb other people the names we had where offensive to my re-call such has "SMT is stupid" which was my TS name and I told Fame King that SMT is stupid in-game which my 3 year old self acted out and did and from there he banned me from the server for dissing SMT like I said its been 2 years I've found what I want to do with my life I have matured a lot and changed a lot as well and if y'all would except me back into the community I would love to come back also through my past ban appeals the topic of I raided the TS came up like I said above it WAS NOT A RAID it was me and 2 other friends that have been in the server and where all donators and dedicated to the server that joined one channel and changed out names in there to different things it was NOT a raid of any sorts I'm about to be 15 in 6 days I've think I have changed enough and I would like to come back to the community since when I got my PC gaminglight was the VERY first server I ever joined on Garry's mod and I would like to return back to my origins if you feel there was something I did I did not cover in this please just DM me on discord as I do not remember every little detail that happened on the day of my ban. (Compton#6300)

+Support

It happened 2 years ago. If it was something more serious, I would -support, but like I said, this happened 2 years ago and it was simply for dissing SMT. People say dumb things in the moment, and I think that Compton deserves another chance. The server has changed so much since then, with new SMT and new players specifically. I don’t think that Compton will do this again or cause any more grief to the server as I believe 2 years is enough time to reflect on one bad decision.

However, I wasn’t around when Compton was around so I am just going off of this forum post. If there is something I don’t know about, please let me know. 

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

2 hours ago, iZz said:

+Support

It happened 2 years ago. If it was something more serious, I would -support, but like I said, this happened 2 years ago and it was simply for dissing SMT. People say dumb things in the moment, and I think that Compton deserves another chance. The server has changed so much since then, with new SMT and new players specifically. I don’t think that Compton will do this again or cause any more grief to the server as I believe 2 years is enough time to reflect on one bad decision.

However, I wasn’t around when Compton was around so I am just going off of this forum post. If there is something I don’t know about, please let me know. 

Current

Assistant Chief || DF LCPL || Police RP Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

3 hours ago, iZz said:

+Support

I do remember you from a long time ago and I think you should get a 2nd Chance

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

-support

-first your appeal seems its legit just talking about your friends donos, and your cc

-Second Dissing SMT is not something to just say its okay, as far as it stands you still dissed SMT

-Third if this is your seventh try and they still have denied it maybe there is much more to undercover that what you are saying.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

honestly +support i do feel like there is some remorse  in his actions here if he didn't care about this communty why would he put 7 appeals up trying to get  unbanned  this happend 2 years ago when he was really young if he accepts his mistakes i could see him moving forward in this community for the teamspeak raid its logged on one of your appeals i think i hope you get unbanned and enjoy this server with the rest of us.. good luck! i do think smt should have a vote on this if they do it 

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png