Deaths CI App

bobellen66

In-game Name: Death

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:601182082

DiscordID:795006866060607488

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
RnD

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 10/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) i reason why i want to join Ci is because ci is one of my favorite Branches and i know a lot of CI of lore behind them And their just the best and i love them and i like the fact of help D class go to freedom and trying to capture SCPs so RnD can test on them. And ill like to help raid the Site with my fellow CI can help out as much as i can. Thats why i want to join CI

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? what sets me apart from other Applicants is ill fellow the rules and the sop and listen to orders that are given to me.

How active can you be? 10/10

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

+SUPPORT

-Hes on everyday

-Great communication

-Very friendly person

-Furry

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

If you actually stay in this time

+Support

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

• 1 month later...