TheCatBob

In-game Name:

CatBob

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:555747482

DiscordID:

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

cuz im swagy, when you have as much swag as me you just need to do these things like I would ball out helping the D block with all my swag and as I’m helping D block new people would join because of all my swag and that would help CI become even more swagy 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

ex medical CMDR

How active can you be?

the most 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

Edited by TheCatBob

spacer.png

EX. Medical Commander CatBob

Most Serious Role Player, Totally

Just now, bop said:

+Support

-Amazing applicant 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, TheCatBob said:

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

cuz im swagy, cuz im scuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, cuz im swagy, wagy, cuz im swagy, 

Can you fix 75 word minimum? Then I'll do my thing 🙂

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|