30 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get "GAT?"

• Yes (STATE WHY PLEASE)
    • No (STATE WHY PLEASE)

1) What is your current IGN (In game Name):

Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin (Ducks)

2) What Rank are you applying For?

Grand Admiral Thrawn

3) Why do you want to become the position of Grand Admiral Thrawn?

Why do I wish to become the position of Grand Admiral Thrawn? Well while I haven't been at the rank of “Grand Moff Tarkin '' for that long I have been solely apart of Naval and have only been in Naval battalions. With my 2 years of being on Gaminglight and all of that time solely being devoted to “ImperialRP '' I feel that I have the experience and have learned from a lot of previous other High command members on what not to do and what to do. Along with what people like and what people dislike and how to improve things based on my experiences. With Thrawn being the first rank in Senior High Command he is meant to deal with High Command, organize them and deal with Reports on them. If I obtain the rank of “Grand Admiral Thrawn '' I will be able to be involved with other High Command teams that aren't just Naval and be able to expand my Ideas to other branches and help Army & IQ out while still focusing on Naval.

Another reason I would like to become the position of Grand Admiral Thrawn is most likely because I see that a lot of things in the server “RP” wise could be improved upon along with I would like to rework a lot of Battalions to make them extremely efficient and boost popularity. Along with If I become Grand Admiral Thrawn I will be able to have High Command become extremely organized as we currently aren't Organized when it comes to Discussions and decisions with Command and High Command improvements along with General Battalion Improvements. Which isn't a bad thing just It would be alot better if all the Branch Commands were more organized and High Command were always kept updated and in the loop with their specific branches. While I haven't been at the rank of Grand Moff Tarkin for a very long time 

I know that the Rank of Grand Admiral Thrawn does have some connections with SMT as they are “Senior High Command” and most definitely have to give SMT reports on High Command and how they are doing. With this I would like to work closely with SMT and bring them closer and more in the Loop with High Command to help out with Server suggestions and Battalion updates. With also getting High Command to make Bi-Weekly suggestions for SMT to look at and “Senior High Command” personally which could boost the server ranking and boost our popularity overall. Which would give us an even better reputation.

Another topic which would take effect If I get “Grand Admiral Thrawn” would be to have High Command talk with each other more often than they do. (Not that they don't talk a lot already) But what I mean by this is Branch to Branch talking to each other and providing ideas and suggestions to one another. Along with that I would have High Command be more outreaching and going above and beyond with their current duties to show people how much of a Hard working team we are and how much we care about the Server and the people along with improving it.

Finally, with my Two years behind my back I can safely say that I am a responsible person that knows the Duties of the rank that I am applying for and how to adapt to situations along with how to be professional in stressful situations. Along with that I know how to separate myself from having fun and Joking around to being Serious while on Job and performing my Duties as my rank to their fullest extent.

4) How much game time do you have on the server?

I Have a total of 2,426:19 Hours on “ImperialRP”

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/972334851

5) What do you think is the main purpose of Grand Admiral Thrawn?

The Main purpose of the position of “Grand Admiral Thrawn” is to be the universal Overseer for Inquisitorius, Naval & Army. The “Grand Admiral” is meant to look over all of High Command and is key in making promotions within all High Command teams and is to report to SMT with reports on High Command as a whole when asked to. The Grand Admiral is also the one who deals with Reports on High Command deals out punishments according to the report and with talking with Management and the Respective Command representative (If one is in the position of Grand General, Grand Moff & Grand Inquisitor.) The Grand Admiral has final say when it comes to Updates and or Suggestions regarding Battalion reworks / Updates.

6) Why should we trust you to be Imperial Senior High Command?

Why should you trust me to be Imperial Senior High Command? Well as I have said above I have around 2 years of experience in this Community and have seen many people come and go and have learned from them and their mistakes. While I haven't been a part of any other Battalion really besides Naval I have had many good friends within many other battalions which have kept me in the loop of how Army & Inquisitorius works.

Naval

Since I joined the server I have been attracted towards Naval and I finally decided to Join it. I joined during the Era of Jack Skull as Grand Moff and left during Hobbs reign as Grand Moff due to PC problems. During that time I became the CEO (Chief Engineering Officer) of 31st, with WiN, Fisheyes, RJ and Hobbs as the Command team. I was extremely nervous at first because I had never held such a high position within a Specialty and didn't know what to do but these Individuals guided me. They made my confidence grow extremely and helped me rise through the ranks of Naval, my First time along with my Second run of Naval.

31st Demolition

With my first run as the CEO (Chief Engineering Officer) for 31st I was basically incharge of relations with that battalion and Naval and getting them proactive. I worked my ass off countless times to revive that battalion multiple times. With some points in time when they had ZERO Command members I stepped in and helped their activity tremendously. My second time around and becoming the CEO again I had to run the Battalion due to lack of Command and with me running it by myself basically I had learned new Leadership qualities and had went through a lot of Hardships and Punishments when the battalion was inactive and I took the punishment as something that was my fault in which I fixed. Overall 31st helped me improve my character and made my name get out more and people saw me as a Leader.

High Command

I have been around in High Command for a solid 7 months and throughout my time as High Command I have learned alot from my peers and predecessors along with I have made many mistakes which I take full responsibility for but through that I have learned what is appropriate and what isn't at certain times, and my professionalism and character has grown ever since. I have been a key factor in many Naval battalions' activity skyrocketing due to changes I have thought of. One of these would be [SEEKER COMPANY] an Elite sub branch of DT which with its creation boosted DT’s activity by a lot and made them more serious in RP and more Elite. Currently I am Overseeing [STARFIGHTERS] Which I have been a tremendous help with Improving their activity along with their Vice Marshal’s and Marshal. I helped them many times when their activity slumped and wouldn't rise and almost every time I was assigned to them I caused them to rise up and increase their activity by a lot. I am fully confident in my Command Team’s and my High Command team that If I do get the position of Senior High Command they will carry on what I have started and I will be there to help them while I help out the other Branches.

7) How often can you be Online?

With most of my Advanced / Honors classes ending in a few weeks I will be able to devote at least 9-12 hours on the server Daily. Including 10 hours most likely Monday - Friday and at least 14+ Hours on the weekends as that is when I am most free and not doing anything.

If you was to get Grand Admiral Thrawn, what would be 3 changes you will make and why? (In detail please)

DeathTroopers

Death-Troopers have always been known as the “Elite” members of Naval along with Inferno Squadron. Over the course of these past few months their activity have been steadily decreasing. With this I have some plans to improve there activity. This being, Adding two new Sub Branches that involve Possible Custom models and some new Models to make them look cool and “Badass." Along with the possible addition of new Weaponry and Equipment to help them complete there Objectives during events. I also have planned out to talk to SMT about possibly buffing the damage of some of the weaponry DT has back to its normal stats which would increase their effectiveness On-Ship with VIP’s.

Inquisitors

Right now with Inquisitors I feel as if they are in a sort of good and shaky state. This primarily being with the activity of the Inquisitor side of things, I have seen on other server that they do sort of like Tournaments like we do but to a larger scale, I plan to host a variation of this type of thing to boost there activity. The prizes will be large and they will be Bi-Weekly or even Monthly. I have also seen that Our Inquisitors tend to be active sometimes during the day but not enough to make them stand out like they used to do a long time ago. Some Ideas I have for Inquisitors is INQ HC Being more Involved than they already are with Inquisitors and making them extremely active and the possible addition of New jobs for the Force Users, Such as [Inquisitor Juggernaut, or Sith Sorcerer] which will hopefully bring people to Join Inquisitors and also bring people in to Donate for those Cool and Unique jobs.

Havoc Company

If I get the Position Grand Admiral, My first few changes would start with Havoc Company. I will have (AHC) focus on this battalion exclusively due to the fact that ever since the Server’s creation any Engineering Battalion has had a lot of trouble maintaining a steady activity track. With them focusing on this I will have them stay there until Havoc is in a state that I feel they can move on for a little bit. With this I would also like to add more [LFS] Ground vehicles for Havoc to use along with More weaponry and more Engineering RP to be used around the ship and have GM’s use more Engineering RP oriented things off-ship and on-ship.

9) Do you have any RECENT Warnings? (What For?)

I have no Recent Warnings

Edited by MrPickle
THE :) WONT GO AWAY
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

• Head of Staff

Major +Support

Very Active
Great High Command Member
Has done lots for Naval
Trustworthy & Reliable

Very good application

Edited by A Frog
  • Thanks 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

7 minutes ago, A Frog said:

Major +Support

Very Active
Has done lots for Naval
Trustworthy & Reliable

Very good application

5 minutes ago, A Frog said:

• Thanks 1

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

+support

Ducks even when we have are ups and downs, i honestly believe you have grown, i remember when you said "I'm never going to talk unless i get high admiral", and you kept your promise, meaning all of this ideas you in a way going to try your best or you are going to do them, i wish you luck as you have been a good friend of mine and if you do get it, i will not go back on my statement, You are one of the best HC command members i have known, and even though some people might call me a simp. I don't care, you have done a lot even though you say you have done nothing, you have helped me even though others don't see it, and honestly i just want to say thanks, if it was not for you in a way i was never going to become a command member, and to this day i still feel you are the best HC member i know, i wish you luck quack quack man and hopefully we play more halo

Now for the specifics

+Good person

+Good HC member

+Carrying

+open mind

+Good and structed brain

+And has shown strides of improvement for the battalions he has been working with

+active

+beast of an app

+and honestly ducks you are a human over all!

-Vice Marshall Manjini (Roberto) and or how you call me MONKEY SCINTIST MAN

Edited by Vice Marshall Manjini
  • Thanks 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, A Frog said:

Major +Support

Very Active
Has done lots for Naval
Trustworthy & Reliable

Very good application

Best of luck ducks

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

3 hours ago, A Frog said:

Major +Support

Very Active
Has done lots for Naval
Trustworthy & Reliable

Very good application

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

4 hours ago, A Frog said:

Major +Support

Very Active
Has done lots for Naval
Trustworthy & Reliable

Very good application

Best of Luck Sir Duckington!

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

+SUPPORT

Ducks has been in Naval since before I joined the server a little over a year ago

He has shown that he knows what leadership is

Has A LOT of experience within this server

He has helped out numerous battalions by reviving them and assisting command to fix activity problems

Extremely chill man

Also goes quack quack

Good luck ducks ❤️

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

7 hours ago, A Frog said:

Major +Support

Very Active
Has done lots for Naval
Trustworthy & Reliable

Very good application

Ducks has been around for a very long time, and has failed to give up and stop pushing for the best for Naval.

That alone is a great reason I believe he is fit for this position, even though I don't play the server anymore I doubt anything has changed with Ducks.

------

Best of luck Ducks.

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

12 hours ago, A Frog said:

Major +Support

Very Active
Has done lots for Naval
Trustworthy & Reliable

Very good application

DT Needs a bit of fixing, and I believe he is the one to do that.

Good luck ducks!

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

13 hours ago, A Frog said:

Major +Support

Very Active
Has done lots for Naval
Trustworthy & Reliable

Very good application

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

+ support

easily my favorite command

very active

can be responsible when needed to be but also able to be both friendly and  down to earth depending on the situation

a proficient leader as well as the better of all of the  candidates

overall, ducks is the ideal choice for this position, being here the longest and  shows  his dedication to his role through his daily interactions with community members

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

+ support

Easily my favorite command.

Very active.

can be responsible when needed to be but also able to be both friendly and  down to earth depending on the situation.

a proficient leader as well as the better of all of the  candidates.

Overall, ducks is the ideal choice for this position, being here the longest and  shows  his dedication to his role through his daily interactions with community members.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

19 hours ago, A Frog said:

Major +Support

Very Active
Has done lots for Naval
Trustworthy & Reliable

Very good application

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

19 hours ago, A Frog said:

Major +Support

Very Active
Has done lots for Naval
Trustworthy & Reliable

Very good application

Overall I believe that Ducks is one of the most qualified people for this position.
I believe that he will continue to help naval and the server as a whole if he is able to achieve this rank. 
Good Luck Ducks! 

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

20 hours ago, A Frog said:

Major +Support

Very Active
Has done lots for Naval
Trustworthy & Reliable

Very good application

19 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

Ducks even when we have are ups and downs, i honestly believe you have grown, i remember when you said "I'm never going to talk unless i get high admiral", and you kept your promise, meaning all of this ideas you in a way going to try your best or you are going to do them, i wish you luck as you have been a good friend of mine and if you do get it, i will not go back on my statement, You are one of the best HC command members i have known, and even though some people might call me a simp. I don't care, you have done a lot even though you say you have done nothing, you have helped me even though others don't see it, and honestly i just want to say thanks, if it was not for you in a way i was never going to become a command member, and to this day i still feel you are the best HC member i know, i wish you luck quack quack man and hopefully we play more halo

Now for the specifics

+Good person

+Good HC member

+Carrying

+open mind

+Good and structed brain

+And has shown strides of improvement for the battalions he has been working with

+active

+beast of an app

+and honestly ducks you are a human over all!

-Vice Marshall Manjini (Roberto) and or how you call me MONKEY SCINTIST MAN

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

3 hours ago, 0din said:

+ support

Very active.

can be responsible when needed to be but also able to be both friendly and  down to earth depending on the situation.

Overall, ducks is the ideal choice for this position, being here the longest and  shows  his dedication to his role through his daily interactions with community members.

hate you

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

4 hours ago, 0din said:

+ support

Very active.

yes

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

+ Support

A very strong contender for this position, as one of the longest serving High Command members on the server.

• Strong leader
  • Has been in HC for over half a year
  • Dedicated to the server and its people
  • Approachable, and treats others with respect
  • Highly active - ranked 14th on the all-time leaderboard for playtime on the server 

Good luck Ducks!

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz