1 member has voted

1. 1. Am I fit/ready to become an RRU RRTL

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Cecil Stedmen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65369818

Current Rank: LRRM

Rank you are applying for: RRTL

How long have you been at your current rank? 2 Weeks (Waited this long per application guidelines)

How long have you been in the Rapid Response Unit(rough estimate if you aren’t fully sure, or ask HC): 3-4 Months worth of time in RRU about

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many warns do you have? (Show Proof): 0 on PoliceRP (3 from MilRP, 2 from SCPRP) Link to Warns: https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198091005365

Why do you think you should be promoted to RRTL? (90 Word Minimum): To start off, I will explain my contributions to the department since I have joined low command. I have been handling all of the RRU Applications since my arrival to RRU, lightening the load for RRU Director Ajax and I have also been making sure the new RRU recruits are being properly trained as per my FTO duties since no one else but me and Ajax + EMS High Command can do so and I want to help out my department as best as I can possibly can. While I am not always on RRU, I am on the server almost daily for several hours a day meaning I can keep a close on who has been playing on RRU and who hasn’t; which has helped in determining who is active and who isn’t. I also have begun to play a significant role at RRU Meetings including completely running the previous RRU Meeting, while my social skills can use some improvement, I can pretty proudly say I have helped contribute to RRU being more visible on the server and working to increase interest for RRU as a whole. I care a ton about RRU which is why it makes me happy to be a low command member here as I have in the short time I have been here felt the positive impact I have made to the department as a whole. If y'all consider me for this promotion, I think it’ll help with keeping RRU active and maintaining activity for the department, which will help bring attention to EMS as a whole, benefiting the entire department. In conclusion, I feel I am doing a lot for the department and want the chance to do even more for the department which I feel I can do if given a chance at this next rank.  

Are you in any command Jobs? If so write which ones: FBI Assistant Director and EMS Lieutenant

How many people have you trained and what is your FTO rank?: 3 || Rank is FTO

Do you agree to be Professional and Mature?: Yes.

Do you agree that you will stay active and help the department in any way?: Yes.

Do you agree that High Command can strike, demote, or remove you for any reason following a rule break? (SOP or Server Rules): Yes.

EDIT: Made an update as got another training and also added FTO Rank to my application.

Edited by Cecil Stedmen

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director