Josef's Aviation Officer Application

Mystery RHC

What is your ingame name?: Josef

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107835195

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Commander

What specialty are you applying for?: AO

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Odin

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can do Tryouts and promote the people within star fighters who deserve it

Why should you be trusted with this position?:  I am a Supervisor in Naval I'm already entrusted to oversee enlist and correct any issues and answer any questions they may have. I get tasked to lead them as well on the ground and in pits. I am almost always on every single day so i can see who does well and who does not.

Why do you want this rank?: To help out SF grow and be more stable as they don't have many active people. I'm on almost everyday and i believe i can make a change and assist SF in its growth by doing sims and trainings.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To assist the SF and make sure the are functioning 100% of the time. And to help have a better relationship between SF and Naval.

Shore LTCOL Kurt / SF OP Josef

Ex Naval CPT

+ Support

• Highly active member of Naval
  • AO is in sore need of qualified officers
  • Understands what is expected in the specialty
  • Has made big improvements in his demeanor and professionalism in the last month

Josef has made very big strides lately, both in terms of professionalism and in knowing when it's best to joke around versus when its best to get serious. Josef, I am personally proud of you and your commitment to changing the narrative around your reputation in Naval. Keep it up!

Just... next time write a little more on your apps, alright?

Good luck.

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

3 hours ago, M A N D O said:

+ Support

• Has made big improvements in his demeanor and professionalism in the last month

Josef has made very big strides lately, both in terms of professionalism and in knowing when it's best to joke around versus when its best to get serious. Josef, I am personally proud of you and your commitment to changing the narrative around your reputation in Naval. Keep it up!

Good luck.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

5 hours ago, M A N D O said:

+ Support

Good luck.

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

On 11/23/2021 at 12:09 PM, M A N D O said:

+ Support

Good luck.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 11/23/2021 at 8:09 PM, M A N D O said:

+ Support

Good luck.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 11/23/2021 at 1:09 PM, M A N D O said:

+ Support

Good luck.

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

On 11/23/2021 at 10:09 AM, M A N D O said:

+ Support

Good luck.

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+ Support

Good luck.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+ Support

Good luck.

Former:

High Admiral | Imperial Navy High Command

ISB-021 Agent (Hairline) Kallus 

On hold.

NHC is currently running an investigation regarding an incident that happened recently, please refrain from posting +/- supports for the time being.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif