SCO19 AFO Model Broke - Closed

Capusotto

So last night I got on AFO and I couldn't see the model I was told by ICE that I had to download the content pack which I thought was odd since I have seen the model for a whole week before this happened. So I downloaded the Content pack and I can see it now but no one else can I have been getting comments all day today saying people can only see my hands. Also the battering ram is broken as well. Last night and today A warrant was made on a suspect and I was not able to battering ram the doors at all then when I could I was only able to battering ram 1 door then it broke again. He was still wanted and I was not able to battering ram any other door

unknown.png

Kind of annoying when tac is raiding you tbh, maybe it'll fix itself when the server restarts tho

PoliceRP Moderator | PD SM | SRT SGT | Trooper MSTR | DOC SNR CO | SPMU Senior Patrolman $347 Donated | NCM President

• Manager

@CapusottoI wasn't able to recreate this with a brand new install of gmod and loading into the server with the pre downloaded addons. If this happens you might have another addon downloaded that is causing issues. I would recommend unsubscribing from all of your addons and deleting your addons folder in gmod and do an uninstall/reinstall of gmod. If this doesn't fix it let me know