Jellytack's Shock VCMDR APP

from_unda_jelly

SHOULD I BE THE NEXT SHOCK VICE COMMANDER?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD I BE THE NEXT SHOCK VICE COMMANDER?

• Yes ( Explain why)
    • No ( Explain why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock CQCO COL Jelly SO002/K2S0

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Vice Commander for shock.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I've been in shock for almost a month now and I have to say that I couldn't been happier. I spend all of my time on shock and I've learned a lot from that. We have a good group of guys in this regiment. Shock is getting better everyday and I believe I'm apart of that. I believe I can be a great leader and bring a lot to the table. I want people to have fun and enjoy this regiment. But also maintain a good image whale doing so. Ever since I joined an grow to like shock I wanted to help and lead shock into to a good direction. I am fully committed to shock and with the great number of troops that we have been having shock is going to be one of the if not the best regimen on gaminglight.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

3 Week

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Making sure Enlisted, NCO's and Officers are following SOP. Keeping up with roster updates, doing missions and SIMs so everyone stays entertained. Making sure shock holds a good image, listening and help with any problems that would occur. Another purpose is to be a role module for the regiment, such as your actions, the way you talk and treat people. Ensuring the regiment is on the right path and most importantly be a leader.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I should be trusted with VCMDR because I try my best to make this regiment fun for Enlisted, NCO'S and Officers as mush as possible. I also help out with a lot of problems that people run in to from time to time. I would take this position very seriously, would never abuse my authority. I've transferred from purge to shock as a 1LT and worked hard to be a COL. I have never caused trouble and don't plan on it. A lot of people in shock look up to me and I never let them down. If anyone had any issues with anything I am always the first person they look to for help. Shock is in a bad place right now with everything that has happened the last few weeks and I have worked hard to keep things moving forward. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on 7 days out the week for 4-6 hours.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

RDMX3, RDM/FAILRP

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Itsuki_Mamoru said:

+Support 

-Dedicated to Shock
-Active
-Good person for the job

Good Luck man. 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

18 hours ago, Itsuki_Mamoru said:

+Support 

-Dedicated to Shock
-Active
-Good person for the job

Good Luck man. 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

• Shery locked this topic