Sarkic Chosen Job - Denied

Grеg

Name: Sarkic Chosen (Level 100+)

Playermodel: models/models/konnie/jasonpart9/jasonpart9.mdl

Description: The Sarkic Chosen are a special cultist who knows only sacrifice and the one mighty above. Only the most seasoned of members reach this point. They are closest to the ones above even gaining some of their powers.

Weapons: m9k_ex41, tfa_dbarrel, tfa_m16a4_acog, tfa_csgo_revolver

Other weapons: m9k_sticky_grenade, tfa_csgo_frag (2 of each)

Sweps: weapon_leash_rope, weapon_hdevice_pro, weapon_scp_966_invis OR blink

Salary: $300

HP: 225

Armor: 225

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=956153077

(All credit to @Pills)

Edited by Grеg

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

Post name: New Sarkic Model

What are you suggesting? -  To add and replace the current Sarkic models

How would this change better the server? - I think the model i have chosen will make sarkic look much better than the current models

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  no

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Sarkic 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=819421137

39 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Will it still be donor restricted ?

Most likely no. This is to provide people who AFK/spend a lot of time on the server a chance at free sarkic job.

35 minutes ago, Boulder Puncher said:

Post name: New Sarkic Model

What are you suggesting? -  To add and replace the current Sarkic models

How would this change better the server? - I think the model i have chosen will make sarkic look much better than the current models

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  no

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Sarkic 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=819421137

+ support 

tbh i prefer this models they look more “sarkic” 

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

Not gonna leave +/- support cause this will likely be worked on

-Love the name

-Blink is exclusive to Covert Agent so that will likely get it denied unless that's changed

-Weapons are decent not anything OP for a lvl 100 job

-Could use more utility. Perhaps if the chosen doesn't get other shit like C4/RPG it could get E11 Smoke, Nu7 Smoke, and Nu7 Frag, since it keeps with the explosive theme of sarkic

Edited by Catalyst

+Support

Look pretty cool

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

41 minutes ago, Grеg said:

What about the 966 swep?

A cloak wouldn’t be out of the question imo but not 966’s, SMT is changing to Gensec’ swep if I’m not mistaken

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

1 hour ago, Nydekore said:

A cloak wouldn’t be out of the question imo but not 966’s, SMT is changing to Gensec’ swep if I’m not mistaken

not quite, they are changing the cloak to work like phils no thermal suggestion, when you are shot you flash the cloak, from my understanding at least. movement would be unimpaired

4 hours ago, Catalyst said:

Not gonna leave +/- support cause this will likely be worked on

-Love the name

-Blink is exclusive to Covert Agent so that will likely get it denied unless that's changed

-Weapons are decent not anything OP for a lvl 100 job

-Could use more utility. Perhaps if the chosen doesn't get other shit like C4/RPG it could get E11 Smoke, Nu7 Smoke, and Nu7 Frag, since it keeps with the explosive theme of sarkic

it does have the ex41 which is the grenade launcher.

On 11/22/2021 at 11:37 AM, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

+ support 

tbh i prefer this models they look more “sarkic” 

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png