Pisces Purge Officer App

Mr.E

What is your In Game Name? Pisces

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:525727718

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ? 2 Weeks

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] Currently Purge is looking for a new officer core to fill out the open spots in 2LT, I would fit this perfectly as I have proven time and time again that I can handle people under me very easily, the places I have proven this are 501st, Naval and Royal Guard. During my time at these officer spots I did my job properly, in 501st I helped run the HVY Sub regiment as well as carried out SIMs constantly, In Naval as an SO I constantly carried my duties out meeting my quota for the week as well as mixing with DT and Shock and in Royal Guards I pushed for changing of models to a far better one, which you can find somewhere back in March of 2020 and also helped implement the Shadow Guards with the assistance of CMBzero an old Vice Sovereign. So I do feel like I could handle this position very easily.

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] I have already proven to be able to control people under me with ease, therefore the controlling of enlisted and NCOs would be a good way for me to help Inquisitor Command as well as be a relaxed and approachable officer due to my less serious tendencies that other people in purge have that make them less approachable by enlisted and NCOs, I could also work on any document with Purge command that may need to be updated as I have done extensive document work in the past.

How many strikes do you have? 0

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitorius Officer Team? A more relaxed and level headed officer that can control those under him with ease and is easily approachable, from what I see a good portion of the officers seem to be far too serious for there own good and it makes them disliked by the lower ranks, a more relaxed and approachable officer is more needed as any issues that they may have can easily be brought to me and I can assist in the fixing of said issue.

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer? Yes I have in 501st, Naval and Royal Guard

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  yuh
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Trace is intelligent on Jah

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

2 hours ago, Kev said:

+Support
-Has Experience as a officer before
-Friendly
-Knows what to do and when to be serious
-Easy to Approach 
- Good application

Good luck drilla!

Former IC Vice Commander Sev / Ex. Crimson squad lead LTCOL Reaper / Ex. 2x ARC Captain/JTAL/ Ex. Purge Major /  Ex. 2x Shock Captain/EJTAL / Former Naval Gunnery Officer / 3x Inferno NCO / Ex. DT 1st Lieutenant 

On 11/23/2021 at 10:42 AM, Kev said:

+Support
-Has Experience as a officer before
-Friendly
-Knows what to do and when to be serious
-Easy to Approach 
- Good application

Good luck drilla!

Wagwan drilla! 

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |