new rowphin's Doctor Applicaton

new rowphin

1. What’s your In-Game Name?
new rowphin

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?
STEAM_0:1:431462612

3. What is your Rank?
Senior Medic

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

5. How many warnings do you have on GL?
1, NLR warn 😞

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?
Around a 7-8

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)?

Off Hours Activity
One main reason as to why I think I am fit for medical command is my off-hours activity. Although I'm not able to be extremely active during peak hours due to my busy school schedule, I am able to hop on during off-hours and help out the Medical Branch in any way I can. I am able to train many new players who are seeking medical training, or want an incentive to flag onto medical because a command member is on. Also, I will always set goals for myself when I flag up, such as training a new Resident Medic, doing a sub branch training or helping out any Enlisteds who are new to the branch and any kind of need help. If I do get promoted to command, I will always be looking for any ways to promote or grow the branch during these off hours, when no other command can be on.

Experience/Leadership
I have decent command experience in SCRP, more specifically being a CI 2LT for one month now. I have done many trainings in CI, and was promoted to SFTO in military. I have had friendly interactions with many people in CI military, which I hope to also replicate if I am able to get the chance to be in Medical Command.

Reputation/Branch Opinions
I love the medical branch ever since I joined it, and has always been on my mind to reach command one day. I have always wanted to be in a branch which is very necessary for the foundation, as well as being very roleplay focused. Ever since I have started focusing on climbing Medical, I have been introduced to many new experiences such as writing test logs and surgery logs, which I have found to actually be quite fun. I’ve also met some very friendly and kind people in Medical, especially many people in Medical Command who have supported me throughout my whole journey. I think my reputation in this branch is decent, but is sort of limited because of my activity during the off hours. Overall, I think if I do get into command, this can expand my growing love for the branch and I can reach new goals for myself. 

8-1. You have found a Resident in HCZ, what do you do?

I would firstly ask them to come back to LCZ and go into Medical Bunks. Then I would then ask what they were doing in HCZ. Most responses would probably be that they just didn’t know and had no intention to purposely break the rules. I would then give them a reminder that Resident Medics are not to be in HCZ, and that when reaching higher ranks, they will be able to go into HCZ. From a command perspective, I do not feel it is necessary to administer a strike for a RM that has entered HCZ. Most Residents are often new to the server and just need to get a grasp of the many rules we have in place. If they do it another time, then that would possibly mean a strike. Maybe if it was a well-known minge that instantly when into HCZ after training, then I would probably give a strike with no warnings. 

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them?

There is a training guide at the bottom of the Field Medic SOP, which I can always use if I ever forget something. Firstly, I would explain their role as a Field Medic, and the many unique things they have (increased speed, pistol etc). I would outline their role as a fast healer, and how they should always be prioritising and attending to people with the least health, despite rank/status. I would then bring them into D-Block, explain /me binds and where they can be positioned around there. Also I would explain the critical health conditions and how they are based off the site code. I would then bring them into armory, explain to them how they are a non-combatant and that they should never be instigating a fight. Furthermore, I would talk about how they should never be combat healing. Then, I would bring them into medical bunks, explain to them about different Field Work ranks and give them the SOP. I would then ask them if they have any questions and give them a small quiz. I would then give them discord tags and the whitelist. Lastly, I would log the training.

8-3. You see an Exp Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do?

This is very dependent on what kind of situation has been presented to me. For example, there are 3 D-Class who have stepped over the red line and are throwing knives at the EXPM. If this is the case, then I would immediately attempt to help the D-Class and if the situation has been diffused, then I would request MTF and Security units to D-Block immediately due to small scale riots. Now, let’s say that there are alot of security guarding D-Block, there is one D-Class behind the red line and is showing no aggression. If this is the scenario, then I would ask the EXPM to come with me. We would go back to medbay bunks, and would ask them why they were shooting the D-Class. If they don’t provide reasonable or valid reasons as to why, then I would administer a strike. I would choose this type of punishment as EXPMs should already know the basic rules of being a non-combatant and the RDMing MOTD rules. If they can give a good reason as to why they were shooting the D-Class, I would ask the security around D-Block for testimonies and would apologise to the EXPM for misunderstanding.

I hope you genuinely consider my application, have a great day/night!

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

+Support

Might not mean much coming from the wrong type of doctor but Rowphin has always been a chill guy, he’s great to be around and quite active. His answers seem good and well thought out. Best of luck Rowphin!

• Thanks 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

• Shery locked this topic