Map Idea with Lightsaber Parts [Accepted] [Completed]

LaFoursh

Should we bring back Lightsaber Parts spawning in PCP?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should we bring back Lightsaber Parts spawning in PCP?

• Yes
    • No

What would you like to see: I would like to see the Lightsaber parts such as hilts and crystals spawn in Purge Checkpoint or another area where the could spawn. We had them before the map update and now Lightsaber parts don't spawn in PCP anymore. This is a shame because we can no longer get Lightsaber parts such as the Duel Antler hilt and all the Kyber crystals. We also no longer have an access to refined steel, glass, or aluminum alloy and if that were to come back too that would be great but I am focused on the Lightsaber parts than more anything else.

How would it help the server and/or the player base: It will most definitely help the IQ with getting more lightsaber parts, especially rarer ones like the previously mentioned Duel Antler hilt. It will also help with trainings and SIMS because the training leads can give away these Lightsaber parts as prizes for winning. It will also help the economy of selling lightsaber parts to each other with GC, especially now with the expensive bails that are set from 500,000 to 15,000,000 GC.

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: Yes. Lightsaber part selling has been a big culture in the server and has even led to Merchant events that cause people to come on and buy and sell lightsaber parts from merchants. I don't see why we shouldn't bring the Lightsaber parts spawning back in PCP.

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png

• 1 month later...