2.Whats your steam id?:

STEAM_0:1:148297537

3.Did you read the ST Sop?:
Yes

4.How long have you been on the server:
One Week

5.How many warns do you have?:
Zero

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: (Minimum 1 Paragraph)

I want to be a 2LT of the Stormtrooper Regiment because I love to help the new players in becoming better than they were before so that they can find what they want to do and have fun while doing so. I wanna show my dedication to how much the server means to me and do anything I can to help in any way, shape or form.

7.What Timezone are you?:
Eastern Standard Time

8.How well do you command this Regiment?: (Minimum 1 Paragraph)
I feel like I can command this Regiment well considering I'm always willing to help the new recruits of the server. It is also the first Regiment they are apart of so I try my best to make their experience a fun time so they continuously want to return to the server. I try to be very understanding a control the players best I can.  I push the troops to go try and become bigger and better things but if they like me they can end up staying if the want.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: (Minimum 2 Paragraph)

I think I stand out because the way I work with ST's is very efficient and helps them achieve their goals. I'm always looking to improve myself so I'm always looking for ways to better my leadership and if I'm doing something wrong I will try to fix it best I can if told that it is an issue. Also that if new players that are new to Gmod if they have any questions at any time I give them full rundowns of our server and the options that they have other than just the standard ST regiment.

If anybody were to have an issue with me I always think that issues can be resolved. I like to help people that wanna learn and lead them to be their best possible person they can be. Not everybody is a bad person they just don't understand it yet. I feel that some players need some guidance and help which I'm always happy to provide. I always try to preform and adapt to the situation around me which I feel as Stormtroopers always deal with, it is always a new and different person that needs to find their way around the server. In which as I said I will always be happy to help these individuals achieve what they want and I will continue to show my dedication to the Stormtrooper Regiment of Gaminglight.

Current: Stormtrooper Major Bett 

Former: ST Vice Commander Bett | Shock 2LT Zett

+ Support
-Active

-He is always giving a helping hand to his battalion and trying to make ST better

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png

On 11/22/2021 at 1:31 AM, Clover1 said:

+1 Active, Great guy, Great NCO

15 hours ago, Meledits1 said:

+ Support
-Active

-He is always giving a helping hand to his battalion and trying to make ST better

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

Accepted

Stormtrooper Command believes that you are fit for this position and has accepted your application!

Speak with a Vice Commander+ whenever you're ready.

~ Stormtrooper Commander Grim

Current: N/A

Former: Stormtrooper Commander Grim

• Shery locked this topic