Beaver's Staff application- Denied

gamingbeaver45

What is your in-game name?: Beaver

What is your steam name?:  gamingbeaver45

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:575635308

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: No

What date did you start playing on the community? March 2021

What date did you make your forums account? February 19th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Central

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I feel that I deserve this rank because in the amount of time that I've been on the server I get along good with many of the staff that I have interacted with. I'm also a very laid back person and I very rarely get annoied at people that are being rude.   

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If I can't calm them down then I will gag them, and explain what is going to happen and since its Disrespect for a Admin and Mass RDM I would give a formal warning and 5 day ban.

- Support

-Short App

-Low Effort

-Didn't do App right

"Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I feel that I deserve this rank because in the amount of time that I've been on the server I get along good with many of the staff that I have interacted with. I'm also a very laid back person and I very rarely get annoied at people that are being rude." We are not looking for staff members that know each other, but we are looking for staff members that can get the job done without knowing anyone else. 

Current:

Senior Moderator

GameMaster [2]

Lt Commander

KitChan-Kitty-Kitten-Kat

MC SP

Former:

2LT Purge BAL501st 1LTShockAOHavoc

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

30 minutes ago, KitChan said:

- Support

-Short App

-Low Effort

-Didn't do App right

"Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I feel that I deserve this rank because in the amount of time that I've been on the server I get along good with many of the staff that I have interacted with. I'm also a very laid back person and I very rarely get annoied at people that are being rude." We are not looking for staff members that know each other, but we are looking for staff members that can get the job done without knowing anyone else. 

Current:

Senior Moderator

GameMaster [2]

Lt Commander

KitChan-Kitty-Kitten-Kat

MC SP

Former:

2LT Purge BAL501st 1LTShockAOHavoc

Something I would like to add on to that is how you failed to answer the last question correctly too.

"How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If I can't calm them down then I will gag them, and explain what is going to happen and since its Disrespect for a Admin and Mass RDM I would give a formal warning and 5 day ban."

While a 5 day ban will be issued for MRDM, this question is supposed to be answered as a Trial Mod. As a Trial Mod, you are not able to give out bans yourself. Instead, you would contact another staff member to assist you with the situation.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

- Support

Beaver, staff and gamemaster apps require time and effort to complete correctly.

Questions were skipped over, questions were answered incorrectly, and the app itself is extremely short.

Look at other archived, accepted applications for an idea as to what is considered acceptable. If you do look, you'll find that many apps for staff or GM are very long and thought out.

I know you are new here, but by GL standards, this application says you don't WANT it enough. 

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

35 minutes ago, M A N D O said:

- Support

Beaver, staff and gamemaster apps require time and effort to complete correctly.

Questions were skipped over, questions were answered incorrectly, and the app itself is extremely short.

Look at other archived, accepted applications for an idea as to what is considered acceptable. If you do look, you'll find that many apps for staff or GM are very long and thought out.

I know you are new here, but by GL standards, this application says you don't WANT it enough. 

Ex Grand General!

Ex Nova Senior Commander

2 hours ago, M A N D O said:

- Support

15 hours ago, KitChan said:

- Support

-Short App

-Low Effort

-Didn't do App right

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 11/22/2021 at 3:38 AM, Proteus said:

Something I would like to add on to that is how you failed to answer the last question correctly too.

"How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If I can't calm them down then I will gag them, and explain what is going to happen and since its Disrespect for a Admin and Mass RDM I would give a formal warning and 5 day ban."

While a 5 day ban will be issued for MRDM, this question is supposed to be answered as a Trial Mod. As a Trial Mod, you are not able to give out bans yourself. Instead, you would contact another staff member to assist you with the situation.

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

- Support

- Short application

- Questions left unanswered

- Although the answer to MRDM is good, I think you could put more effort into the other questions.

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

On 11/22/2021 at 1:34 AM, M A N D O said:

- Support

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png