KitChans SO Application

Kio

What is your ingame name?:KitChan

What is your SteamID?:STEAM_0:0:540335423

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:LT Commander

What specialty are you applying for?:SO

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:Spectre

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can most definitely improve the Shock’s professional outlook on the ISD, by showing them better ways of securing the Ship of any trouble makers and or Rebels. As an SO I am able to improve our DT in combat, guarding, and or patrolling. I am also capable of making the DT look way more professional in what they do best. Being an SO gives me a better chance to show the shock, a better way of taking care of a situation instead of just being unprofessional. I am able to hold a lot of tryouts for my Specialty whenever it’s needed or even when I’m not told. As being an SO I am supposed to properly show the Shock and DT how to keep the ship secured, and as a Shock officer I am supposed to supervise the enlisted and NCO’s.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I was a Shock a long time ago on the server. I’m also a Senior Moderator in which I usually have to take care of problems like shock would, and with me coming back from learning about my mistakes I think I would be capable of taking this position as an SO. I am also capable of teaching anyone on how to take care of any situation. If needed I am Capable of reteaching Shock and DT on what they are supposed to do.

Why do you want this rank?: The reason why I want this rank is because it gives more of a chance to use my Senior Moderator skills as an SO by showing the Shock a more proper way to take care of situations. I also would like to join SO to give everyone a more understanding of what they do best in their battalions. I also wanna show DT and Shock that I am worthy enough to work with them and not against them.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I am aware that if I am striked I will be stripped of my rank.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of an SO is to Oversee Shock and DT in what they are doing, like if a shock trooper needed any type of help SO would be there to help out with any type of Situations. SO’s are also supposed to help the SD in overseeing what DT and Shock do throughout the day, and if needed the SO can help the SD with whatever is needed at that point. SO’s are also supposed to do tryouts to bring more people into the battalions. SO’s are tasked with maintaining Arrest, reports, and RDA’s, and SO’s are tasked to train security on how to properly keep the ship safe, and to overall keep supervising the DT and Shock.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+Support
- Has a solid understanding of an SO
- Very active
- Has shown a want to help Shock during these times before making this app
- Has improved since last being an AO, so if Kit was to be accepted, I trust he can perform well and meet the expectations of an SO

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

13 hours ago, Proteus said:

+Support
- Very active
- Has improved since last being an AO, so if Kit was to be accepted, I trust he can perform well and meet the expectations of an SO

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

+Support

-Showed his want of becoming an SO in this application.

-Understands what it means to be an SO.

-I believe Kitchan would be a great SO as he has learned from his mistakes in the past and has showed us that he can do better!

Good luck!

Former:

High Admiral | Imperial Navy High Command

ISB-021 Agent (Hairline) Kallus 

16 hours ago, M A N D O said:

+ Support

• Has made big improvements in Naval
  • Very active

Can tell you really want this. Good luck.

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

+1

-Active

-Friendly 

-Fixed past issues

Like all of us Kitchan has made some mistakes he has fixed and showed he really cares about naval and is willing to do what it takes to improve. Good Luck kitchan I hope you get it.

Shore LTCOL Kurt Commander Josef

Shore LTCOL Kurt / SF OP Josef

Ex Naval CPT

On 11/21/2021 at 1:18 PM, Proteus said:

+Support
- Very active

Agreed

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2