Warmercarp's Resignation

Warmercarp

Yeah, I think it's about time this happened. It hurts me to do this just as much as it hurts some people to read it, but there've been some things happening both IRL and In-Game that make it impossible for me to stay. Hopefully this will not be permanent, but for the time being, I'll be taking a break from Security, now do not worry, I will still be here on the server, so if you ever need to reach out to me, feel free! Now time for some words, if I don't mention you, it's either because I don't know you very well, or I just didn't know what to type

Sixx- The only HOS I've known, but you're a damn good person, and personally, wish I could've talked to you more. Stop playing Tarkov and get SA, LCZ Manager is open afterall.

Mind- Hey maybe after this you won't be so afraid to talk to me for once.

Georgie- Holy fuck you moved up fast, but if anyone deserved it, it's you. Congrats man, and I hope you keep goin.

Sprink- Minge, but a Colonel Minge. Congrats, after so fuckin long we're finally not getting jumped by every Major to exist under the sun.

Plant- Furry, also wish I would've talked to you more, have a good one.

Kovic- You've already proven yourself to be a great DHWD and I hope you stick around enough to make a difference within whatever you wanna touch.

Williams- Still the worst name to ever exist in Covert Agent, but this gives me time to take Sevagoth.

ICR- Bro, taking 5 PTs a week is a sigma male move and I respect you, even if it didn't seem like it.

Phrog- The first Exspira boy, good luck man.

Raptor- Welcome back, but you're still inactive.

Greg- Genuinely see potential in you, just stop maining RRH, nerd.

J0lt- Okay Lucario Simp.

Well, with that being said... Nothing as grand as Ape, but it's mine. Goodluck to everyone in Security, I'll still be around, fucking around on lightweight.

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

CI RnD Special Agent || Experienced Medic

Retired Security Lieutenant Colonel || The 3rd Head of Wardens

Retired Red Right Hand, Guardian Squadron, "Sierra 45"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I DIDN'T STAY UP LATE TO SEE THIS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WARMER WHY :((((((((((((((((((((

Brother, it's been a long journey- you've gone so far.

Hope to see you again some day.

Till then, adios amigo. 

Hope you find what's best in life

Man I am really sad to see you go, I really hope the best for you and to one day see you comeback

Goodbye Warmercarp

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

I get no mention?

But, its sad to see you go man. You were one of the best guys I knew in Security. We lost Dei... now the whole gang is gone. God I wish we could go back 12 months ago you know?

Edited by Kenneth Slick

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I

Just now, Kenneth Slick said:

I get no mention?

bro i was lookin at the roster the entire time, but you'll get your own reply.

You had so much potential in Security and I've made this known to you. It hurt a lot to see you move to E11, and shortly after resign, but I know you were doing what you wanted and I wasn't gonna stop you. You were an amazing friend, and I'm glad you stayed in contact, even if it was once a month. I don't know if you moved onto a different community, and if you have, how far you are in it, but I hope you're going as far as you made it in this one. Fuck, if only Dei was here, I'd make an entire paragraph for him.

All in all, you're a fuckin dumbass for resigning while Maj apps were open. You would've gotten it above me and I guarantee that.

• Like 1

CI RnD Special Agent || Experienced Medic

Retired Security Lieutenant Colonel || The 3rd Head of Wardens

Retired Red Right Hand, Guardian Squadron, "Sierra 45"

2 minutes ago, recon said:

An amazing command member, community member, and friend. Wish you all the best and I hope you come back someday! ❤️

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Sad to see that its had to end this way, I still remember when you were an Enlisted. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Mf forgot me.

• Sad 3

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Your too slow Warmer EVERY SECOND YOU WASTE ONLY BRINGS OTHERS CLOSER TO TAKE THE NAME!

You were a good CMD member that genuinely left an impact on me hope you do good

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

3 hours ago, Lafleur said:

Man I am really sad to see you go, I really hope the best for you and to one day see you comeback

Goodbye Warmercarp

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png