Thedoctors ban appeal- Accepted

Teh

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

1. Steam Name:  Teh 

2. Ingame Name: Thedoctor 

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:188283440

4. Ban Length: (Permaban)

5. Admin that Banned you: Dont say 

6. Reason for Ban: RDMx34 (He got the nuke!)

7. Dispute: So I was showing some kid my Rpg (it wasn't on safety) and the event Db was called i ran over never took it off safety sat in my line and tabbed out. A shock comes over to me and stuns sticks me saying put the on safety I click to tab back in and the rocket proceeds to fire and kill all 34 people in that debrief and i got banned instantly so i couldnt explain what happened (this was like 7-9 months ago)

+support 

man obviously made an accident I say let him back on the server with a Davy Crockett

Free my mans💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

a supposed "quack banned you in IMP". this was along time ago so he is not staff anymore so idk if in a way we can get the actual truth if this was false or true, we need evidence to prove this is true, until i get that some sort of prove that this is all true. im going to 

-support, im sorry im just very harsh with bans and specially when there is no such proof or anything to prove your point.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

On 11/21/2021 at 11:36 AM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

a supposed "quack banned you in IMP". this was along time ago so he is not staff anymore so idk if in a way we can get the actual truth if this was false or true, we need evidence to prove this is true, until i get that some sort of prove that this is all true. im going to 

-support, im sorry im just very harsh with bans and specially when there is no such proof or anything to prove your point.

sorry but this is a - support from me even tough it was that long ago it still stands and just saying it was a accident with no proof dosnt make it that way i wish you best of luck though

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster