Should i be a 2LT In Nova.   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should i be a 2LT In Nova.

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game name?Death

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:565312630

What is your current rank?SFC

How long have you been in Nova? I have Been in nova for 10-9 Days I've been  doing tryouts and Sim/trainings and I have been trying my hardest  to be a good Nova NCO. 

How will you assist command with this rank? I will be active in the morning/Late night and mid day. I will make Sure Anytime Nova needs Help i will Help them Any time i can. I will Show some great dedication to nova. I will do Daily tryouts And SIMS Anytime i possibly can. Enlisted don't get to do Much And anytime Its night time they don't get on Because there's no Officers on to lead/Promote them and I would like to change that. I will Give out PT if need be If a trooper is being rude or disrespectful But before i do that i will give them 3 Warnings if they do not Listen I will PT Them. I fell like i would make a Amazing Addition to Nova Officer's. I will Try my hardest to be as Active as i possibly Can. I will assist The command team if They ever need to Help Same with the NCO's And the Enlisted. Most Enlisted Get discouraged Because they dont see many officers on to Lead them and promote them I Will change that. I will do Tryouts and SIMS anytime i Can. This is why I think I Would assist Command with being a Nova Officer  

Why do you want to become an Officer? I want to become a officer So i can help Enlisted and Nco'S. I will also like to become A officer so i can Help the command Team. I have Been on this server for almost a Year now. I want to become a Officer Because I want to see more sim's and trainings. I will Try my Damn near hardest to make nova the most Elite battalion. This is why I would Love to become a Nova Officer. 

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer? Yes i have actually been A
Havoc Major.
Naval Commander.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? The duty of a nova officer Is to Watch over the enlisted and NCO's. The second duty of a Nova Officer Is to help The other Nova Officers and the command Team. The third Rule is to punish and guide the Enlisted and NCO's. I will Also Reward Nova For their Amazing Efforts For their good work to the Battalion . These Are some of the duties of a Nova Officer.

What qualifies you to be an officer? I will be  SErious At all times. I will make Sure anytime Nova needs Help All they have to do is pm/dm/ Walk up tO me in game or Say hey can you help me in TS. I Have Also been a Havoc MAJ.  i will show Great Leadership Skill and To show myself as a Role Model To other Troopers. I will Transfer over my great leader ship from When I was Previously A Havoc Maj.

Do you understand you will be on a 1-2 week trial period? Yes I Am Fully aware Within those 1-2 weeks I will Help as much as I can.

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

- support 

This pains me to say this so don't take it personally this is coming from a None Bias position my reason for - support 

- needs to mature abit he's vary Exsitable it honestly needs to be turned down abit if he's to get Officer in "Nova" 

- leadership skills could be better in some areas your going into Nova with the out look that it's Havoc. It is not learn to rally Enlisted better and we will talk about Officer Leadership if you need help ask a Officer. 

- he got demoted in Havoc for reasons I explained at the top. Nova more serious then Havoc. Sure we are a caring group but we are also a serious group as well.

- he just got SFC but yet the other day he struggled to rally an Enlisted to do what he asked of him that's not a good look for a Future Officer candidate yes I get Enlisted can be hard to deal with but this is Nova not Havoc or ST's I like to think are Enlisted are better behaved given how hard are Tryouts and rules with in Nova are

- he also can be abit mingey at times im not proud of this but when I was a SGT his excitement pushed me into doing alot of dumb things like bug Pigeon during a SIM to show him a Bind it's stuff like this that really pushes it over the edge for me in terms of Officer authority in Nova

-/+ he was a Commander in Naval but he also had Genbu in his ear the thing with Naval is unless you reach Commdore + your not really seen as a decent leader at lest in my experience with that being said he has the patience as getting to that rank takes a long time. 

+ good application 

+ he's a good person regardless of flaws no person is Flawless but I think in time he could be a Nova Officer. 

+ he has potential to be an Officer just needs more time in Nova. 

although there are positive but right now I think NCO is a good Spot for him for now. If he can improve on certin stuff I will be happy to welcome him as an Officer. There just needs to be improvements before I would + this. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Denied

The Nova Command Team has not seen you fit for this position at this moment

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

• ICE locked this topic